Spongebob.

ALLY'S VIEW:

We were in the living room talking about random things, getting to know each other more. I wanted to watch some tv so I turned the tv on and we started to watch spongebob.

" What in the hell is that annoying crap?" I heard someone yell from the bottom of the stares.

It was the tallest guy from yesterday. He had on some monkey pants and a white muscle shirt on. It was kinda right on him, you could tell he had an 8 pack.

" Calm down it's too early for all that yelling!" Shyla yelled back at him. "It's i it spongebob!" she said in a childish voice.

I couldn't help but giggle at the way she said it. It was too cute!

" Baby, this is my cousin Mark. He's the alpha of his back." She said to me smiling at me. "And Mark this is my mate Ally." She said and I could tell she was starting to blush.

" We made some food for you and the guys. it's in the kitchen. It may be cold now though." I said to him and smiled at the face he made.

" Well thanks! But seeing that it may be cold by now y'all been up for a while. It's like 8:30." He explained.

I nodded my head agreeing with him. He smiled at me and nodded. Then he left and went into the kitchen.

Shyla and I were cuddled up on the sofa still watching spongebob when the other guys woke up.

" Hey! You know better to watch this whiteout me!" The second tallest guy said.

" Omg! I haven't even seen this one! you have to be kidding me! I'm gonna kill you!" The third tallest ( baby face guy) yelled. He sounded a bit angry and like he was joking... Kinda... I hope.

" Oh shut up will you! you see this one a million of times John! " Shyla yelled snapping her neck to the baby face guy. " And Chris I'll watch whatever I want without you!" Shy yelled at him and sticked her young out at him.

I was trying so hard not to laugh, and when we stuck her young out I was trying to hard not to bit it and met her out it back in her mouth.! Gosh I swear I'll do that if she ever did that to me, and she wouldn't even know! She wouldn't even see it coming. Yet I still smiled trying to get back to the show.

" Hi, I'm guessing your her mate. Sorry about us scaring you yesterday and not introducing ourselves. It was kinda of a weird to see another girl I'm the house with Shyla, she never had any girl over at this house. I didn't know she found her mate." The second tallest said. " I'm Chris." He said with a smile.

I smiled at him a nodded my head " I'm Ally and it's okay I was out line. I hope all of you can accept my apology." I said hoping they would.

When introduced myself to him Alpha Mark had walked in. They all shook there heads and smiled at me.

" I'm John." the baby faced guy said in a deep voice.

He may have a baby face but his voice so don't match it.

Just then some girl walked don't the stares and hugged John from behind. Instantly he started to blush. It was too cute!

" Hey baby." He said looking up at her.

She kissed him on the cheek and he blushed even more.

" Who are they?" she asked with a confused face.

" My cousin and her mate." he explained to her.

" This is Page. Babygirl that's Shyla and her mate Ally." He said to her pointing his finger at us as he said who we were.

" Hey there! I heard so much about you! I'm glad I finally get to meet you!" she said in excitement.

" I wish I can say the same, but I haven't see Jonh in a few years." Shyla explained.

She just smile and nodded letting us know she understood.

Just then Shyla gets call from my mom, and puts it on speaker... Her mother had told us that They were about to leave the house. Also that they will use the underground because it's faster. When we got off the phone I told everyone and they went to go get dressed. All except Shyla and I. we already was dressed. I keep on wondering what her mom has to discuss with everyone, and if she knew what the hell happen the other night. I hate not knowing things!

___________________________

It's kinda short but I also tired. I'll put the moms view soon and allow her to explain the whole destiny thing some more.

Just hope nothing is too confusing!

Goodnight ❤️