The move

___________________________

I'll be witting in Shyla's view for a while. I'll get to Ally's view soon! within the next two chapters. sorry it's taking so long to update. Been busy with school and homework. Then I talk to my girl or busy with something else! Still hope I have some readers!

They will have some errors, but dare with me... I try my best!

___________________________

I wake up at Ally moving around so much in her sleep. I think she's having another bad dream.

" Baby, come on wake up." I say putting my hand on her cheek and turning her head towards me.

She opens her eyes and lays down on me. I knew she was scared. But of what?

" You had another bad dream my love?" I asked her while I moved her hair out her face.

She nodded at me and help on to me tighter.

" What happen?" I asked wrapping my arms around her tight.

" It was just a regular day we weren't really doing anything. We were laying down watching a movie...i forgot what one though. Well next thing I know the floor splits into two , and this monster comes out. It was tall, had a tail, was red, big sharp teeth, wings, and a really creepy laugh.!" she yelled the last part as she described what can from the ground. I had to hold back my laugh. it sounded too cute, but I knew she was scared. " And then it said it was going to take me away and surround me with the cockroaches! I was gonna die if you didn't wake me up!" she screamed once again as her eyes started to gather water.

" Babygirl, calm down. It's just a dream." I told her hoping she will.

" You know my dreams mean things though ! " She said as the water that gather in her eyes began to come down.

I whipped the water off her cheek before it fell " baby,they doran something , but this dream don't mean anything. What were you thinking about before you fell asleep ?"

" I was thinking about this one time I was little and I seen a cockroach and was yelling catroach." She said. Every time she said cockroach she would say catroach. It was too cute!

" See baby, you were thinking about it so you dreamed about it. Everything is okay.

She nodded and then I heard noise from outside my room. It sounded like my dad was up. I jumped out of bed , and so did Ally. I went to open door, and there stood my father.

" Hey sweetheart... I was just debating on if I should wake y'all up now or wait." He said with a chuckle.

" You need something father?" I asked him

" I wanted you to wake up so u can pack up what's left in y'all room. Y'all are the only ones who are not done packing, and I want to leave at 5:30 sharp." He started and then smiled.

" Oh, okay. Well get too it." Ally said with a smile.

My father returned her smile and nodded. " Your mother will wake up in about 20 minutes, so try to have it done by then because I know she will have a bitch fit if your not."

" Okay dad , well let me get to it."

" Okay babygirl." He said before he kissed my head and walked away.

Ally was standing there just smiling her ass off. " What ?" I asked her giving her a confused look.

" Daddy's girl!" She yelled and ran to the bed grabbing her phone.

I just had to laugh at what she said because it's true, I am , but big deal. She turned on some country dong that I can't think of the name. I went go get some boxes from the hall to put our things in. Once I got back Ally helped me put my radio in one along with some photo books. I put all out hair supplies in a box, and Ally's makeup in another. Soon we were don't and only had five boxes. I looked at my phone and it was only 3:20. God we went to sleep at 9 and woke up at what 3:00. Today's going to be really long! Ally and I carried the boxes down satires, and put then with the others.