The guys

I woke up to the sun shining on my eyes threw the window. I resized I could no longer feel the warmth of her body. My wolf whimpered.

I could hear moving from the outside of the door. I knew that the living room was in there so I was guessing it was her.

I sit up and look around. They had a window for a wall that looked out into the woods. It was beautiful, but no wonder why the sun hurt my eyes.! I looked over and the nightstand, and they had a door. I was guessing it was the closet. I looked by the door, and it had a crack in it as if she would be checking up on me every now and again. They had a dresser right by the door and it had her phone on it. I look for my phone a realize it was on the nightstand. I move over some and grab it. It read 1:30 p.m...damn! I slept all day!

I heard my tommy growl and I knew I needed to hunt, but I didn't know this place. I got up and open it so I could see the living room. There was some guys I haven't seem before. They bowed at me and I gave them a light smile.

"Oh, come on! you can do better than that!" The tallest guy said.

He was taller than the other he looked to be about 6'9. He had black hair and hazel eyes. He has a blue tee-shirt on and some black jeans with some white socks. He looked to be about 23. The others looked much younger reaching to the age of 16 to 19. The second tallest had blue eyes and red hair. Most people can't pull off red hair, but he did it like it was nothing ! he had on a black v-neck shirt and jeans alone with red converse, and look to be about 6'6. The third guy had blond hair and brown eyes. He had a baby face! I just wanted to pinch his cheeks, but at the same time he had that look to not mess with him. He had a white v-neck shirt on and black jeans along with black combat boots. He looked to be about 6'4. The last guy, he looked really young. About 16 I'm assuming. He also had a baby face look. He had baby blue eyes and black hair. He was so adorable! He looked to be about 5'6. He had on a white muscle shirt, and black shorts along with red converse.

I stood there just giving them all a confused look " And who are you?" I said trying not to sound so mean. " And where is Shyla?" I asked

" Calm down young one. It's okay. Were friends. And she went hunting." The second tallest one said.

" What! She went hunting witho-" I was cut off by the youngest guy.

" She went go get both of you some food. She should be back soon." he said smiling at me.

" Oh, okay." I said smiling.

Things started to get awakened fast... No one was saying anything, and I was getting scared. I decided to go back into the room we slept in. I jumped on the bed and started to listen to music. I always had my phone and headphone with me. I never went anywhere without them.

I was listen to " When September Ends" and I had the music too loud to hear anything. I love it like that. I had my eyes closed singing along inside my head.

An hour passed and I was listen to " I want crazy" when I felt her on top of me. I knew it was her because as soon as I can back to reality I could tell it was her, and I could tell she has killed something because she smells like blood. I opened my eye and looked into her. I felt my cheeks start to flush a bring red. She bent down and took my headphone out. I looked into her eyes as she looked into mine. She bent down and kissed me. I felt sparks fly as soon as our lips touched. She pulls away and my wolf whimpers. She wanted more. I guess she heard me because her laughed and kiss me again.

" You too adorable! You slept all day, I tired to wait until you were up to go hint, but I couldn't wait no more. I knew you would be hungry too so I went get us both something. I killed two deer for us to share. Come on love lets go eat." She tells me before getting off of me.

I head my arms out for her to carry me. She allowed me to get on her back. She carried me to the window and it slid open. I didn't even think it would even be a door I though it was a window! she carried me to where she left the deer and the smell of the fresh meat was pulling me in. It was the first time I would eat meat raw, and I didn't know what to expect. We both formed and she started to rip open one if the deer and started to pull chunks of meat off it. She placed every single piece in front of me and told me to eat. I did as she said and she did the same. It was time for the next deer and I helped her pull away the skin and tare off the meat. I was starting to crave for it. Soon I started to get full so I backed away and when I did Shyla quickly finished everything off.

She led me to this pond I the front of the house and we washed off in it. Then our wolfs played in the water together. They loved spending time with each other. We went run so we can dry off and we spend all day until sunset running threw the woods. She was allowing me to know the area. Everything was beautiful. The way the trees grew from the ground in random places and the birds singing , the leaves crashing at out feet. We stopped at this ledge and watched the sunset. After it settled we decided to run back to the pack house. I knew tomorrow would be completely different than this... It's the day I get to officially met they guys, know there names and start fingering everything out that happen last night.

___________________________

ILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN!! LOVE YALL!

IDK WHERE THIS DTORY WILL END!

IM WORKING ON TWO OTHER STORIES SO BARE WITH ME