2- Hello and Good-bye

Pic of some of the territory

Riley-

The bell rings and now I can't go to class. I'm supposed to go to hall sweep.
I turn around and I continue to walk. Then suddenly I get a feeling I'm being watched or followed. Mmm there's that smell again. I walk faster then look back. I see no one there.

Smack! 

I fumble to the ground clutch my boobs. I look up seeing the source of the smell.

He's my mate!? Oh hell no.
I pick myself up only to be pushed onto the lockers.
"Mate!"Mason growls.
His eye keep changing to brown to black. He is fighting his wolf for control. Suddenly his eye turns black and stay black. He starts kissing my neck. I moaned at his touch. It feels soo good it tingles. 

"You're mine,"he whispers in my ear, it sends shivers up my spine. 

I pull apart from his grip. Then Mason gains control. His face full of disapproval and disgust.

"You are an Omega aren't you?" He asks with his voice low.

Oh no he's gonna reject me.
I shake my head yes and keep my head down not daring to look him in his eyes.

" I Mason Dennis Grey, alpha of Silver Moon, reject----"
I sigh"Riley Ann Cole"

He continues, " --Riley Ann Cole as my mate."

He looks away and shakes his head. "Sorry Riley is it? Umm I just can't have an Omega as my mate especially if I'm going to bec--"

I cut him off " Save it, because you're gonna need it." fucking bitch!
I turn on my heel and run down the hallway. Tears fall as I'm running. I feel as if he grabbed my heart and broke it into a million pieces then put it back together and broke it again.

This is not a happy feeling. I'm not sure If I can take it. Just not here... I run out the school doors and ran down to the forest next to it.

I run to this place inside where I'm pretty sure no one knows about.

There's flowers and a bench I made from wood. It's pretty. There is also a river nearby.

I sit down on the bench.

Wow. I can't believe that just happened.
....I can't believe it either.
How are we going to live without a mate?
I don't know.
I cry some more. I can feel Lee's pain. She says she's not gonna mention mate again. She paces in my mind whimpering and howling in pain. I feel terrible. Why did it have to happen on my birthday?!

My bone cracks. Then another. Soon all I hear is my bones crackling and popping. My body shakes and jerks as it reforms.

"Aaaaahhh!" I scream.

More Reformation and popping sounds after another.
" Ah fuck! Aaaaawooooooo!" I scream then howl.
What the fuck did I just howl?

" Ahwooooo!" I howl. My screaming are no longer screams but howls.
My howls are showing pain and loss.

They pain suddenly stopped. I looked around. I'm still in my secret place. I open my mouth to yawn but it sounds like a dog. I look down. There I see 2 grey paws. I finally shifted!

I try to walk forward. I try to move and end up stumbling. I roll forward somehow. I keep going down to a hill.

"Shit. Fuck! Fuck!!" I yell while trying to stop fumbling.

"Ahhh!" I scream soon as I crash into a tree.

My butt is up in the air while my back is against the tree. My long fluffy grey tail in my face.

I get up and stand easily. Well that was fun. I need to go home.

That was no where near fun!
Do you not know how much that hurt?!

I know obviously I was yelling in pain!

Shut up!

No. And how do I turn back?!

Imagine yourself as human

I did just that and there I was. I felt a cold breeze. I shiver. I look down, I'm completely naked.

What?!

When you shifted you ripped your clothes duh.

How am I going to get home?!.

I don't know that is your problem

Shut up!

I began to pick up leaves and sticks. Good thing that they are wide. I made a bra and skirt. Believe me it seems easy but was hard. I walked into the path to the sidewalk. I look at the street sign. I make my way to my pack territory.

I unlock the door to the house. I try to sneak in quietly. I failed miserably.

"Hey honey why weren't you at the graduation?" My mom asks

I look at her sadly,"I got rejected mom, on my birthday."

"Oh honey I'm so sorry, who was your mate? Do I need to get your dad?"

She starts getting all mad and paces the room. I guess she mind-linked dad.

"It was Mason." I mumbled as I almost choked.

She freezes. Dad bursts through the door.

"You're telling me that he rejected you?! Why?!" Dad growled.

Dad is not usually mad but he is furious. " I don't know he just flat out rejected me, without an explanation."

Then I realized he did say because I was an Omega. I don't care I take it as pride even though we are looked down on in this pack.

" Im going to get to the bottom of this!" Dad yelled and slammed the door.

"Honey when are you packing? Do you need help? Im so sorry."

I shake my head no and walk upstairs. I'm not apart of the pack anymore. I'm a rouge. Only because I'm rejected, by the alpha. Am I not good enough? I quietly pack my things.

9:00pm

I decided to call Rachel over, hopefully she will cheer me up.

Rachel arrives. "Hey" she says. I wave her over on my bed.

She sees my face and instantly comes over. " Ri what's wrong are you OK?"

" No I feel terrible, my mate rejected me", I say dryly.

"What!?, Who is your mate?!'', she growls.

"Mason." I mumble.

"Oh." She says

Not there response I expected. She seemed weird. As if she didn't want him to be my mate. I brush it off.

We talked and eat ice cream through the night. I told her about my day and everything. Now she's leaving.

"Keep in touch!"she yells

"Come tomorrow at the pack border." I yell

She nods and shift into her black wolf towards her house. She's pretty fast.

Tomorrow's the day I leave the pack. Silver Moon the pack I grew up in. The pack I got rejected in.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••