Recovering

Lucas-

I can't believe shes been creating hybrids all these years. She hated them, what on Earth has changed??

Riley and the others were already at the pack house. I told them I will meet up with them later.

I looked around. The Sight was mostly red. Barely even saw the grass. It look as if someone dyed it in red.

I look at Peyton's body. She lays there with her black hair matted with blood across her face. A couple scratches here and there.

I scoop her up tossing her on my shoulder. I started to walk to my cages. I unlocked the sophisticated door. I placed her in the silver cuffs against the wall.

She stayed there with her head down and her arms hanging from the wall. I bend down to her legs also cuffing them. If she moved the needles inside would cut inside her wrist and ankles.

Then lastly her neck. I safely put it around and exited. I securely locked her up.

I turned around and walked up the stairs. I look at her one more time before finally locking the door.

There in the distance I hear talking.

"Lucas is such a baby, I've killed many without feeling sad for them."

"Shut up, you don't know that's what is taking him so long... Maybe he is injured..."

I enter the kitchen. Everyone stops and look at me. Riley walks up to me with worried eyes.

"Where have you been?" She asks.

I scratch my head and say," You see.. Um that woman is my godmother..."

She looks at me astonished.

"What!? O nevermind, you'll explain right?"

I nod and walk towards the porch patio. She follows.

I take a seat in front of the window. She plops down next to me. I sigh and begin to explain.

"As I have said, my mother was a werewolf and dad was a vampire. They were mates,that was not wanted is still isn't. Hybridnissm... Mom and dad made me, they were wanted by the spieces government. They had a trusted friend. She was a witch. It was said she didn't care what you are, she loved everything and everyone. That is a lie.. She tortured me and other kids. I was the only one to survive. That woman that you saw was my godmother. That monster needs to be killed miserably. "

I look to the side. There I see Riley wiping tears from her eyes. She hugs me. I hug her briging her closer to me. If that's even possible.

"Mine" she whispers.

I smile and she kisses me. She puts her arms around my neck and I automatically put mines on her waist. She kisses me with so much passion it's amazing.

"Get a room!" Emily exclaims playfully.

Riley blushes but only for a bit. Then her eyes flashes from green to a glowing one.

She walks up to Emily. And pokes her chest repeatedly.

"Why don't you get a sound proof room, don't think anybody didn't hear your moans..'Oh Noah!' Nobody wants to hear that!" She turns on her heel and pulls my shirt.  

"Come on, let's finish in your room"she whispers seductively.

She smirks and pulls me along,leaving Emily with an astonished expression.

⚠⚠⚠⚠

We make it to my bedroom and she pulls me to the bed. If you saw me and her eyes the would be purple full of lust. Well not all the way but a shade.

I got on top off her and started taking off her shirt. She started taking her pants off. I ripped off my shirt and threw it.

She widens her eyes as she checks out my muscular build. 
I smirk at her and she blushes,"Like what you see??"

"Yes I do, hopefully you will too."

I slide off my pants leaving me only in boxers. I start to kiss her neck. She arches her back in pleasure. I leave a trail from the top to the bottom of her back.

"Mmmmm." She moans.

We need to mark her now! My wolf explains

Only if she's ready

Once we do she'll be ours..

She already is

Sure is..

I kiss her passionately. She gasps and moans into the kiss.

"Mark me" she says

"What really?"

"Are you sure?" I ask again

"Yes, I'm ready"

I lick her neck where I shall mark her. I place a long kiss before extracting out my fangs. I pierce through her skin and laspe the mark.

Licking it the mark heals.

Now the mating process.

I slide off her panties and my boxers. I get on top of her. She holds my shoulders as I slowly....

A/N

Ewww sorry guys and girls I'm not that type of person to write like that, sorry if I disappointed you.But on the other hand, omg she got marked yay! But she was getting fiesty I see... Hmmm