The Meeting

Riley-

I fiddled with my fingers nervously at the table. I looked around. You could smell coffee and the different wolves in the room. The elders chatted quietly. Some gave me quick glances here and then. But they had confusion and disapproval on their faces. Probably wondering what an Omega is doing here.

The oldest elder, Weston sat down. He clears his throat.

Everyone stops their conversations and their attention turns to Weston.

"Frequently rouges are getting out of hand. Someone needs to handle this. These rouges aren't the normal average everyday ones, but are powerful it's strange. They reek of power and have a taste for blood. They are faster, stronger, and smarter. " He stops to look around at us. He stops when he gets to me.

"But what does that have to do with us? Not trying to be rude." A young handsome male asks.

Weston smiles and says," Ah, that is because you three are the strongest leaders. Your packs are strong and bigger. "

The young male nods in understanding.

Mason stands up," Your telling me that she is strong enough to run with us?”

"Yesss... Is that a problem?" Weston asks.

Mason points at me," But, she she is an Omega! She just became an Luna! How co--"

Weston continues cutting him off," Your packs will rise together to defeat them. This has to stop "

Another elder, Mary chips in,"You all are indeed the strongest."

William also an elder asked," How are they going to communicate if they are so far apart?"

Weston sighs, " If you were really thinking, you would of figured out that they have to provide their own meetings," he pauses and looks at us,"I'm counting on you three."

The meeting ended and  I gathered my things. Everyone packed up and headed to the doors. As I got into the parking lot the young male from before was leaning on my car.

"Um can you get off, I'm trying to leave?" I asked crossing my hands.

"No, and my name is Lucas. We need to know each other before working together so..."

"Sooooooooooo....??"

"I'm leaving with you." He states

"Why?! No way! I barely know you!" I exclaimed

"That's the point, now​ get in"

He got in my car in the driver's side. Surprisingly unlocked I got in the passenger side. I turned and look at him.

He put in the keys and started the car.

"You need to pay more attention next time" he said pointing to the keys.

I stare at him with a surprised expression.

He starts driving. I turn on the radio and soft music is playing. I close my eyes to the soothing music. When I open them we arrived at a coffee shop.

We got out and entered. The smell of coffee and sweet pastries swam around through the shop. It wasn't that busy so there was no line.

We got in line and I studied the menu. I found what I wanted and looked at the cashier.

The lady smiled at me cheerfully.
"Hello, what would you like?"

"Um I would take the Carmel mocha with whipped cream, and some donuts the original flavor." He looks over to me, "What about you?"

" I want a chocolate mocha" I simply stated.

The cashier lady typed in to the register.

"Is that all??" She asks

We both nodded and she gives Lucas the receipt.

She then disappears into the back where the rest of the workers are.

A couple minutes later we get our food and sat down.

We started eating. I took a sip of my mocha. That was extremely good. I moaned and he looked at me crazy.

"What?!" I asked obviously annoyed.

"You're weird" he says

"And you're crazy"

He looks at me in disbelief, " How am I crazy?"

"First you took my keys, then my car, and.."

"That's not crazy, I just wanted to know you that's all." he explained

"Why would you want to know me?"

"Because you are beautiful, and breathe taking. I just had to know more about you Riley. Sorry if that came out weird."

How does he even know my name?

I'm beautiful??

"Riley you are just so.. I can't even find the words for you."

I blush furiously and look at him.
"Do you really mean those things?"
I ask.

He brushes his hand across my face. He leans over the table and kisses my lips. I close my eyes enjoying it. He pulls apart leaving me breathless. He smirks and grabs my hand.

He looks into my eyes and say," I want to be with you"

After that we went my house. He had his beta drive his car to my pack house. We spent the rest of the day together. We even scheduled the meeting to Wednesday. Today is Monday. So we get to have fun tomorrow.

Right now it's 6 and we are watching a movie in the living room. The movie is called Him and Her a romantic comedy.

Emily is down here also siting with Lucas's beta. Turns out that they are mates. Me and Lucas are cuddled up on the sofa. We we touch each other we feel tingles just like real mates do. Weird huh?

Just then Lily and Zion came to join us. Which was dumb because as soon as they sat down they fell asleep. They were loud during the movie only because they were snoring. Yes they both did.

I looked over to Emily and Noah they were talking. Emily was blushing red.

Well that's the first

I know right

Lucas pulled me closer to his chest. He inhaled my scent and smiled. I closed my eyes smiling. I know I'm weird.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote and comment!