Bish What?😑😕

Rachel-

I walked out the room leaving Mason to take his nap. I went downstairs to see what's happening. I went to the living room and saw Brittany. I called her name and she waved me over.

" Hey girl !" She says

" Hey bitch!" I laugh she does also.

" So you and Riley have a past..." she whispers to me.

" Yeah we do..."

" Ok so explain to me what happened again?'' she asked

" You see, Riley and was best friends before this.'' I pause.

She nods and I continue, " Me and Mason started going out but secretly until Riley's 18th Birthday. She found out that he was her mate.  Later she found out about me and Mason. He rejected her and she was banished." I explained.

Somebody was coming downstairs. We turned around and saw Riley. Riley smirks and comes over to us.

" Hey Brittany, hi Rachel", She says my name with so much hatred. I shivered. 

I fake a smile and so does Brittany.

She sits in the middle of us. She grabs the remote and the TV turns on.

" So...Rachel how are you and Mason.?" She asks.

" Oh nothing. Oh wait we are getting married soon. You should come."

" I would but that would be a waste of my time you know?" She says sadly.

"You are only saying that because your Mason rejected you!" I scream. I mean it's mot my fault.

She smirks and faces me," Listen here and listen good. I don't care about you or Mason. So don't come confronting me about anything! Why do you continue bringing my the past." She yells.

I growl lowly.

She growls louder but lowly. Her eye changes green to a glowing green. She growls some more and bares her teeth. They are sharp and I mean deadly. "Get.Off.My.Land!" she snarled.

My eyes widen and I gasp. Brittany eyes widen as well. I run to my room fast as I can. I close the door and wake up Mason.

"Let's go. Now! "

He nods and we gather our things.
We leave in 30 mins. That's when our flight leaves.

We catch our plane and make it back to our territory.  Members greet and welcome us. I just focus on one thing marking my man.
Marking what's mine. She needs to feel the pain. That'll be my last move. 

<=>

Mason-

When we went to the party I knew it was for Riley. But my wolf wanted to see what has become of her so did I. She is so beautiful and fucking sexy. I had to chose Rachel what is wrong with me?!

I need to mark her.

Then do it !!

She doesn't want me!

Do whatever it takes

OK I'll try

Right now Rachel wanted I go home and now we are here. I wonder why so quickly. She drags me to the bedroom. She lets go and jumps on the bed taking all her clothes off.

She then pulls me by the shirt whispering in my ear," Mark me."

I look at her sternly and say, " No"

Her eyes widens. Before she could speak, I was out the door. I went to my office and wrote a letter. I then began mind-linking my beta.

>Logan??

<Yes Alpha ?

>I need you to come with me don't ask questions

<On my way alpha

I cut off the link and walked towards the garage. I got in my car and met Logan at the border.

He got inside and I started driving.

"Where are we going?" He asked.

I smiled, "Red Moon" 

<=>

Riley-

After that um, event with Rachel I began to feel weird. I felt powerful and stronger.

I feel like a savage luna. I laugh to myself. I'm still sitting here on the sofa. I get up and head to my room. I change into my swimsuit and put on some sandals. On my way out, I grab some sunglasses. I make it to the back and sit on the edge of the pool. I dip my feet in the water slowly pouring my whole body in. I make in adjusting to the temperature. I do a little swimming and relax on the chair.

I close my eyes and take a short nap.

<=>

Lillian (lily)-

"Stop!" I giggle as Zion tickles my feet. I kick him and he falls of the bed.

I put my hands over my mouth.

"Omg! Are you okay!?" I ask.

I look over the bed to see. Zion lays there with his tongue out playing dead like the cartoons. I sit on top of him and cups his face. He does the same and kisses me. I smile in the kiss.

He pulls away smirking. I turn away blushing furiously. He turns my head back to look at him.

"Don't hide your face from me" he says and kisses me softly again.

Then a knock is heard at the door.

"Enough lovey dovey stuff! Lily go get the door!" I could tell by the voice it's Emily. I get up and head down stairs. Zion smacks my butt. I blush.

I open the door to a handsome looking guy. If u didn't find Zion I would be extremely nervous.

He scratches his head "I'm Alpha Mason, and I'm looking for Riley."

I lead him to the back where the pool is. Riley is sleeping under an umbrella in a chair.

"Um Riley!"

She sits up rubbing her eyes.

"Yes what is iiiitt?", She asks but then freezes.

"Can u give us a sec, Lily?"

I nod and go right back upstairs.

I was excited to see Zion. We gotten so close over the few days.

<=>

Riley-

I took off my sunglasses and sat up.  As soon as I saw him I knew it was trouble.

His face held extreme sadness and regret. Don't even try it. 

"Look I came to talk." He says while looking down

"About what?! What is there to talk about?!" I yell.

"Im sorry I shouldn't had rejected you, I was wrong. I should of gave you a chance." He sighs

"How am I supposed to forgive you? You rejected me against the Moon Goddess ways. You've made your decision to be with Rachel. As long as were are in our presence your not only hurting yourself but me too. It's too late. Our bond is faded its broken. But you keep making it worse. Please just leave." 

He nods and walks away. Leaving me to myself. 

He could never have my heart.....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••