Hybrid Zoo

Lucas-
They finally stopped. We arrived at a big fancy house. I tried to mindlink Riley but she didn't answer.

I feel that she's here, I just know it. My wolf Phoenix feels it too.

I finally got a whiff of Riley's scent. I followed it until I reached a room. I pull on the door but it wouldn't budge.

The sound of heels clicking caught my attention. I quickly hid in a dark corner.

A lady with dark blue eyes pulled out a key from her pocket. She unlocks the door and enters shutting the door behind her.

I open the door quietly sneaking in. The lady talks to the figure inside. I run under the bed. The lady and the figure doesnt notice. The figure smells a lot like Riley.

The lady walks out shutting the door.

"Lucas I know you're in here."

She peaks under the bed with a sad face.

As I look at her most of her features changed. She looked serious and sexy. Her eyes glowed this green and they had this red ring around them. To be honest it made her look fierce and scary. Her hair was more brown making it pop.

I get up dusting myself off. She runs to me hugging me tightly. I hug her back with as much force. She pulls away. I pull her close again kissing her soft plump lips.

She kisses me back hungrily. I pull away.

"We need to leave." She says

"I know but we have to get the others."

She gives me a confused look," What others?"

I explain to her these peoples plan. We decided to go home and prepare for an attack.

When we got there she started getting all alpha and stuff. Right now we have Mason's,Riley's and my pack. We are leaving at dawn. We have to be ready.

<=>

Riley-

After I got done setting up for tomorrow, I really needed to shower. I just got done planning the war. I was eating and getting ready for bed. Then I realized I need to fill out  some forms. As i walked to Lucasś office I mindlinked Emily. Emily comes into the office. 

¨Yes Luna¨ she asks

" You, Noah,and Logan get all warriors ready. Also take all the mothers and children to the safe house facility. " I order

She nods then leaves. I smile knowing I picked a great Beta. 

..........

We all were ready for battle. We all marched all the way to our border. This is where it would happen. In the distance I see the hybrids and vampires. The hybrids are mostly in wolf form. They snarl and growl at us while we stand here professional and all. 

Then a tall girl walks between them in the middle. They get all quiet as she passes. She winks at Lucas and smirks at me. I glare at her. 

Me,Lucas, Emily, Noah,Mason,Rachel,and Logan stand side by side. I look behind us admiring the massive army. Our packs combined is no match for the hybrids. 

The girl who appears to be young but an adult clears her throat. 

"Us hybrids will defeat you and take over all the packs, creatures, and humans. You will obey us powerful savages! We been treated so poorly now its your turn--"

I whisper over to Lucas," Whats she talking about??" 

He shhs me and glare at him.

"--Its over!" She motions her hand to us and her army attacks. Ours rush over to them already snapping necks. We have about 809 members altogether. The hybrids, lets say about umm..300 maybe. I look to my side and see that everybody had already shifted and was fighting. I rush over by a tree to throw off my clothes. I climb it stuffing them up there. I jump shifting into the air. Sorry but I like shifting in mid air. 

I look around and see 3 hybrids ganging up on one wolf. It backs up slowly snarling. The 3 move closer snapping their jaws. I run to them pushing them all on the ground. The wolf jumps on them snapping their necks. 

It looks at me. Then I hear a voice in my head. 

Thanks Luna. I nod and rush to the battle.

Lucas and the girl circle each other growling and snarling. 

"Why did you have to do it!!" he growls

"You and them knew the rules.. They didnt follow them, now did they??"

"But look at you now! You created hybrids and you hated them, what changed?!" he asks

She laughs/snickers "They will be powerful just like me. A powerful hybrid army!" 

He growls and finally lunges at her. She dodges and and quickly runs to him. He recovers from his miss. She knocks him down hard and attempts to bite his neck. She bites him.

He yelps and throws her into the air. She screams and falls to the ground with a loud thud. He charges at her biting scratching her. She lays there barely fighting back. He finally knocks her out but not killing her. 

The battle was obviously over. We had won. We lost at least 45, but 20 was injured. That was good, it could of been worse. 

The grass that was green is now stained red. Almost everywhere. 

We got home and Lucas wasn't satisfied. He wanted more. More answers.

OmegaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara