The End of You

Lucas-

What is she doing now?

Umm she is talking to one of her hybrids.

Alright stay in position.

Yes Alpha.

I hang onto the branch in the tree as I look around. Peyton really has this place guarded. But not enough.

Peyton walks outside talking on the phone. She has 2 people guarding the door inside her house. She motions for them to go inside.

Peyton walks to the back of her house where there is a dark forest. I jump shifting into the darkness the only light is the Moon.

Move in Now!

Yes Alpha

I run after her. Her eyes as I jump on her tackling her to the ground. She struggles as she tries to get up. I growl and snap at her. Mainly her at her neck and head. I tore huge chunks of her neck.

The hybrids were fighting my pack. It turns out that me and Riley's pack combined is powerful and unstoppable.

I finished her off by snapping her neck. Out of nowhere Riley comes and punches her rapidly. I sit there stunned.

"I'm baaaack!"she yelled.

I shifted and ran to her hugging her. She smirks as she realizes I'm naked. I shift back and stand in front of her.

In the corner of my eye I see a shadow. I shrug it off thinking it's just one of my members. 

Get on.

She nods and gets on my back. I take off on full speed to our house.

Behind me is the rest of the oak that I've brought.

We reach the pack house. She gets off. I chase her to the bedroom. I shift back and put on some clothes.

Since she's back I decided to surprise her.

I made a couple of phone calls and was done. Now all we have to do is wait.

<=>

Riley -

After being chased by Lucas I really needed a shower. I mean who wouldn't wash off all this dirt.

I took a long steamy shower and was starving. I walked downstairs and decided to cook some burritos.

My neck started to itch. Instead I rubbed it. Then I remembered the day me and Lucas marked each other.

I ran to the closest bathroom. Thank Goddess it was downstairs. I rushed to the mirror. The mark was beautiful and unique. It was a moon with his initials on the side. LR.
Lucas Remyson.

I truly love him. He is my world my everything.

Smiling I went back into the kitchen. Noah was drinking water. He looked over to me then to his glass. He looked back to me and almost choked. He put down the glass and started coughing.

I smiled some more and patted his back.

"O my Goddess you woke up!"

I grabbed my burrito from the microwave.

Bout time he finished coughing Emily had ran in.  I started chewing my burrito. She scanned the room and spotted me.

She crushed Mr with a big hug. I tried to pull her off me but she wouldn't budge. As I was trying to get her off I dropped half of my burrito.

"Riley!!!!!" She screamed happily.

"Uggh Emily!!" I sighed

I frowned.  Lucas was on the stairs watching. He smiled as he walked over to me. He pushed Emily to the floor and held me close.

"Mine!" He growled

"Woah woah! Mister, she is my best friend and I want to see her first. So move along"

Emily peeled Lucas from me and dragged me to her room. Lucas sighed and went to the room. Him and Noah was going to watch a movie while me and Emily are going to have girl time.

I just realized I didn't get to eat all of my burrito. Uggghh!!

Emily went inside her closet and came out with a bag. She unzipped it and pulled out nail polishes. They were very pretty but I'm not a girly girl.

"What's your favorite color?" She asked

"Umm Purple, I don't know"

"Okay then"

She pulled out purple nail polishes in different shades.

"Now pick one of these"

I picked up a dark purple. And some silver glitter.

She grabbed my hand a placed them on the table. She picked up the Polish and began painting my nails.

She painted them purple except the finger between my pinkie and middle finger.

She did a nice job I must say. She even did her own. She painted her toes and I did mine. Mine were simple just blue on every toe. Emily instead did hers in rainbow cheetah print somehow.

Emily suggested we watch a movie. So she picked out a Disney movie. Peter Pan she said it was her favorite movie as a kid. She put in the movie and sat down next to me.

My stomach started hurting and bubbling. I ignored. 10 minutes later into the movie. How you gonna fall asleep if it your favorite childhood movie?

I guess I should go to sleep too.