3- Goodbye

Pic of where Riley is walking/running

I awaken by the sunlight hitting my face. I sit up in my bed and rub my eyes. I stretch and head over to my dresser.

Yesterday night I chose what I was wearing today. It was was a simple white tank top and some blue jean shorts. The shoes were some black sneakers.

I put on my clothes and walk to the hallway outside my bedroom. My mom walks up to me. Her eyes red as if she cried her eyes out. Maybe she did.

"It's time for you to leave, I'm so sorry Riley." She says while turning away to leave.

"Wait!," She stops,"Where's Rider and dad?"

"They are already at the border," she replies with her back still turn to me. She's not trying to be rude but she doesn't want me to see her pain.

I nod even though she can't see me.

"Come on, I have es-corrt you,'' she nearly choked on the word escort.

She grabs my hand and we walk outside. Soon we make it to the border. There I see Mason, the former Alpha Derrick and Luna Alice, Dad, Rider , and the future beta Logan.

I look if I could find Rachel but I don't. Oh well.

I look at everyone as the look at me. Mason clears his throat.

" I Alpha Mason here by banish you from Silver Moon, you are now a rouge don't ever come back. If you do you will be killed on sight ."

Everybody looks at me.

" I Riley Ann Cole accept your rejection as a mate and you won't expect to see me here anyway at your pity excuse of a pack" I spat the word pack.

Mason growled" My pack is not pity, and I hope you don't survive,Omega! "
He knew calling me that would tick me off. So I growled and lunged into the air and shifted at Mason. He stumbled back and tried to get me off him. He growled and shifted also. He charges at me and I dodge him. He slides into the tree. I run and charge for him. He jumps over me and tackles me.

He goes for my neck but gets interrupted by screaming Rachel.

" Stop! Stop! Baby she's not worth it."

Not worth it?

He stops and walks back to Rachel. He shifts and Rachel hugs him covering his man hood.

I'm sitting there panting and trying to catch my breath. Anger rose in my body. My mom, dad and Rider look at me with sadness in their eyes. Rider than starts to glare furiously at Mason. They can't do anything about it because it's disrespectful to the Alpha.

" Your right Babe, she's definitely not worth it, especially an Omega. " He smirks. Then he grabs Rachel and kiss her stuffing his tounge down her throat.

I cringe at the sight. Hatred and sadness filed with in me.  Rachel moans in the kiss. He grabs her ass and squeezes it. My best friend, I'm mean thought was my best friend betrayed me. All this time it was fake love?

I feel shame for believing  that I even had friends. Logan the beta walks up to me. His face holds extreme sadness and pity.

" I think you should go, I'm sorry you had to go through this, I wish I was your mate, I would treat you like a rare gem." He kisses my cheek

I stand there stunned. I never knew he had feelings for me. I did have a little crush on him. But those feelings slowly faded.

He leans into my ear " Hopefully I'll find you someday."

Mason growls lowly in the background.

I hug Logan and shift into the forest.

I ran for it seems like weeks. OK it was only 5. I found a river with trees around it. I've been running along the edge ever since.

I've been eating rabbits and deer. When thirsty I got drinks from the river. I met a couple of rouges. They were nice. But I won't trust them, yet. On the bright side I have met some rouge friendly packs. They let me stay the night. Some even fed me. I feel like a baby it's time to do some training.

I walk around the forest to find a bear. It took at least an hour. I crouch down low behind it. Slowly walking towards it. I jumped onto its back. It clawed at me as it struggled to get me off.

The bear spinned and I flew off. Grasping the ground I landed unhurt. I charged once again biting it's neck. The bear slumped to the ground. The lifeless bear eyes stayed open. I dug in.

I made a wolfish grin admiring my accomplishment. Then hear the sound of leaves crunching. I snap my head in the direction it came from. It's dark so all I see is 2 green eyes. I hear growling and snarling. I look around me. More pairs of eyes appear.

I get in a defensive stance. I really didn't know how to fight I had no real training.I  began to growl myself.  A black wolf jumps out. Soon they 5 more pours out the bushes. They charge at me. I attack the two coming at me.

I bite ones leg. The wolf yelps in pain. As I head for the other. A needle is stabbed in my neck.

I feel dizzy and black out. The last thing I see is the wolves shifting and and carrying me. My vision blurs out. Blsckness. Every thing is black.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••