No,No,No...

Riley-

 I really needed to go back home. I looked around and the side of me was cold. I panicked and heard the shower running.

I calmed down knowing Lucas is just taking a shower. I sat up and stretch walking to the bathroom. I opened the door letting most of the heat out. I closed the door behind me taking off my clothes.

I looked towards the shower seeing Lucas's silhouette from the curtain. I stepped in behind him. I hugged him from behind. He turned around with blood dripping from his mouth and nose.

"Ahhhh!" I screamed

He tried to grab me but I stepped back out falling to the floor. I had slipped due to the wettness.

He smirked and grabbed my hair yanking me back. I scratched and screamed. He grabbed a knife.

My eyes widen in fear." Noooo!!"

He turned his head in a full 360. His turned into the witch I seen in the battle. She laughed and blood poured from her eyes. She rose her hands a black aura formed around her. She motioned her hands to me. My mouth opened. The black auras enter my mouth into my body. Her eyes turned black pitch black. She began to cut my back as she carving symbols.

"Ahhhh!!! Noooooo! Stop !!!" I cried and screamed.

I closed my eyes tightly.

Then I hear a voice slowly becoming louder.

"Riley!?Riley!? No!Noo!"

"Ahhhh!" I scream breathing heavily

I open my eyes seeing a panicked Lucas.

"Riley what happened, why are you screaming?" He asked.

I couldn't hold back the tears. He pulled me to him patting my back assuringly. 

I cried into his chest more. "It's okay, I'm here"

After about an hour of crying and nose blowing later, I finally explained the nightmare.

Lucas now was pacing the room.

"It's Peyton, she using you to get to me!"

"She is doing too much! I'm gong to kill her!" He growls.

"Let's go now!" He growls

He grabs my wrist and leave the room. He throws me a robe. I put it on and follow him. We make it downstairs turning to a dark cold hall. He pulls out a key and unlocks the door straight ahead.

He motions for me to enter. I walk inside smelling blood and sweat. He grabs my wrist pulling me to a metal door.

Then I hear giggles from inside. He removes the locks and opens the door.

I look inside. There I see the witch chained up. Fresh and dried blood poured from her wrist, neck, and ankles.

I cringe at the sight. But then I feel as if she's deserves it. Which she does. All the pain she has caused she needed to feel it too.

Lucas stands aside me.

"Peyton?" He says

I'm guessing her name is Peyton. She smirks and looks up. She looks around meeting my gaze.

She glares at me. Her eyes softening. I instantly feel the need to free her.

There must be a reason why she did all those things.

Maybe she's just innocent.

Lucas clears his throat.

"Peyton... I-I am tired of you ruining my life. Can't you just you just be a sweet loving godmother?? "

She still has her gaze locked with mine. She closed her eyes and then faces Lucas.

"Lucas, you obviously don't get it..", she chuckled,"You need to wake up, I never cared for anyone, why would I had let some hybrid child change me? I only pretended to be loving and caring so I can test my theories. You was the first hybrid, i mean who wouldn't want to see the possibilities??"

Lucas's face hardened. He clutched his fist tight. He growled and stomped out the room. He shifted and ran. I'm guessing he had to blow off steam.

Peyton looked over to me looking miserable.

Free me...

Please.. a voice begged.

I fell in a trance. I slowly walked over to the witch taking down her chains. She smiled and rose her hands. Black forms of aruas danced around her. The circled and swirled.

I closed my eyes letting the darkness power through me. The witch disappeared into the darkness. My head started throbbing and my world was spinning. I stumbled as I tried to reach the door.

I clutched my chest as I fell to the ground.

<=>

Lucas-

I ran faster and faster enjoying the breeze. I slowed to a halt as I reached the cliff. I popped down looking beyond the valley.

I was about to fall asleep until a voice popped in my head.

Alpha?

What?!

Umm Riley is in a coma...

What!? I'm on my way!

The doctors don't know what happened and the witch has escaped..

OK send out guards around the border and keep everyone in the perimeter

Also have out best tracker on her trail

Yes Alpha

With that I ran to the the pack hospital. I rushed inside looking for my mate. I stopped and found her scent. She smells winderful, Strawberries and Vanilla.

I found her room and rushed to her side. Vanessa our new doctor since we combined packs enters the room.

"Hello Alpha, it seems that she is in a coma, she breathing fine but isn't the average temperature. Instead she is overheated."

She pushes up her glasses and then continues,"We turned down the heat but she is still burning, we don't have a reason why. On the other hand, there is a myth. It says that when dark magic enters a wolf or vampire, they gain powers, they might not know it. But the bad thing is it can kill her wolf. Without her wolf, she won't feel her, she would have died in the inside causing her to go savage. But remember it's only myth."

I take deep breaths and gather all the information I was given.

No No Nooo... 

This cant be happening

I shouldn't had left her alone with her...

What was I thinking ??

I lay next to holding her protectively.

"I'll leave you two alone so you can have your peace, would you like some dinner??"she ask

"Yes, can you bring me some ice cream...Chocolate chip cookie dough." I replied

She nodded and walked out shutting the door quietly. 

I brush my fingers through her soft brown hair. Wishing she would wake up.

"Please wake up"