A New Beginning

Riley-

We made it to the untamed land. I don't know what we're going to name it.

I wonder who is going to be the alpha/luna,beta, and delta.

" We need to know who wants to be alpha." I said while raising my hand and Vanessa does the same.

" Who wants Nessa to be alpha?!" Janet and Kate raises their hands.

"How about me?!" I ask while Brittany, Emily, and Lily raises theirs.

"Yay! Riley is the Luna!" Lily screams.

I smile and Emily comes to hug me. " I want Emily to be my Beta, and Vanessa my Delta." Vanessa screams in excitement and  jumps in circles and fist pump herself.

Me and Emily walk to find a human city. We did and it's called Karynille. We ask for directions for a lumber shop. No one answered us so we looked ourselves.

Finally we one. Emily and I step to the register.

A man about 50 or 60 greets us.

" Hi my name is Dill, what would you ladies like?"

" So we have this abandoned pa-- I mean house....We need someone to fix it up think you can find someone to do it?" He nods and dial numbers onto his phone.

We go back home. The construction workers are supposed to be already there working on the house. When we got there, the girls were chatting on a bench. They were eating, talking,and napping? I see Lily peacefully sleeping in a chair.

The weather is pretty hot here. The hot summer air comes through a lot. Me and Emily find a lake to swim in. We don't have any swim suits so we swim in our clothes. I jump in off a tree branch and make a big splash. Emily jumps on to my back and push me in the water. I push her off me and she falls.

I laugh as she spits water out. Then I just remembered I didn't name the pack.  Hmm... Red Moon. Yep, that's it. Red Moon. 

"Red Moon" I say. 

"What?" Emily asks.

"Red Moon, that is the pack's name." I explain.

She nods her head. I get out the water and attempt to dry off. I walk over to the girls still chilling on the benches. 

The construction workers with their yellow hats shines in the sun. The girls laying in the sun. Emily who is slowly walking to me with a big grin. Wait what?!

" Luna I have some news...." She exclaims excitedly.

" What? What is the news!?" I asked.

" The workers just halfway finished the pack-houses!" She explains 

A big grin appears on my face also,"Oh my gosh! That's amazing lets go see them!" 

Emily and I jog towards the houses. They are absolutely beautiful.

I make it to the first house and go inside. The living room was connected to the kitchen which had a mini bar. I go upstairs to see like 3 bedrooms. There is a master bedroom with a bathroom. I run down the stair and exit the house. I still have a big smile on my face. 

Me and Emily link arms as we walk back to the benches. The girls are gone. 

What? Where did they go? 

Hmmm I don't know maybe you should look. My wolf says annoyed

What are you upset for? Is your tail up your ass? 

She growls and mumbles, How are we gonna be the leader if we don't even have a mate? 

I don't know but I do know that we will be the best. 

That night we, I mean me, Kate, Emily, and Lily slept in one of the village houses. Brittany and Vanessa slept by themselves. Janet slept at the pack hospital. She wanted to be the pack doctor so I let her. She is studying some more about doctor stuff. 

We didn't have any furniture so we slept on the floor. 

" I can't wait until the pack house is done! " Lily shouts.

" Omg why! " I ask

She sighs and looks down.

" I never slept in a real bed."

" Well you will tomorrow".