😶Why😶

Emily-

The next morning felt weird. All the packs were still here in their own rooms.

Riley was still upset for an unknown reason. I thinks it's time to see what's going on. I was just giving her some space.  

I put on my house shoes and stretch. I leave my room going straight towards the office. I'm a bit tired so my feet dragging behind me scrapping the ground.

I knock. 

No answer. 

 I open the door to Riley on sitting in front of her desk. With her hands combing through her hair in frustration. She was a mess. Her hair was matted against her forehead, her eyes red a puffy. No longer the beautiful omega she was. So cheerful and strong now she was just terrible. 

I sit in a chair beside the wall.

" Riley what's wrong?" I ask.

She ignores me. She buries her her face in her hands. 

" Riley your problems aren't gonna get solved by ignoring me!" I yell also getting frustrated.

She bangs her fist on her desk.

" It's Silver Moon dammit! And I can solve my problems alone with little or no help!" She screams back.

"What about Silver Moon?" I mumble.

She sighs, "Alpha Mason is..I mean was my mate."

<=>

Rachel-

I wake up to Mason kissing my neck. I moan as he kisses some more. I open my eyes and Mason smirks at me.

His touch will feel even more better if we were mates. We could be life long mates only if his true mate. Riley was dead. I smiled at the thought. Her dead means me and Mason could be together forever. Our children will be so powerful. 

Riley couldn't even provide him with powerful pups. her being an omega and all the pups would be frowned upon in the pack. Others would fight for the Alpha title  their pup would most likely lose it because they are weak.  

"Finally you're up" he says in his husky morning voice. You don't know how that makes me feel everyday. I sit up a kiss his cheek.

"That's all? Really"

I kisses him on the lips this time. He chuckled and deepens the kiss. I pull away breathless with a smile on my face.

"So, did you know that Riley was the Luna??" I ask raising a brow.

He looks down, "Yes, I thought you knew."

"Well if I did I wouldn't had came! You know she probably hates us! "

He groans and gets out the bed putting on his shirt and clothes.

" Not probably, I know she does."

I get up and also put on my clothes. A black v-neck, jeans.

Me and Mason walk out get side by side. We went to the kitchen and say a the table along with some other packs. We talked among ourselves and ate breakfast.

<=>

Riley-

Emily finally gave me the courage to eat breakfast. We were in our way downstairs. She told me to be and Luna and step up. I wish I wasn't an Omega maybe I'll feel better. Maybe not in this situation . 

We made it down and I enter the kitchen. Emily who was beside me already took a seat. I grabbed 2 plates from the cabinets and some silver ware. Yesterday a cook was hired, his name was Mathew or Mat. He had cooked waffles, bacon, sausage, eggs, and toast. The drinks were water, orange juice, or milk. I made us plates and drinks.

As I walked towards the table I see one seat left. You could tell it had to be by... Mason. I scanned the room to see any seats available. There wasn't any.

I could feel my wolf stir inside me. With nervousness. My heart pounding every step I took closer. I finally sat down. I gave small smiles as I took my seat.

I handed Emily her plate. She sat across me.

" So... everyone enjoying their stay??" I asked nervously.

"Yes it's wonderful." Exclaims Bella from Red Fang.

A couple of yeses are heard hear and there.

I nod understandingly.

I turn to the side a face Mason.

Here goes nothing, my wolf says.

"So Mason, how's the pack?" I ask

He looks at me shocked," It's good I guess."

"Even when I'm not present??" I ask

He continues eating," Yeah why?"

"Oh, nothing." 

Time skip 🕐 ( 1:00)

I got a credit card as a gift from the packs. So today me, Lily, and Emily are shopping!!

The workers finished build everything and we can do anything.

We have a mall so that's where we are shopping. We have people in our pack working so there's that. We got more people in our pack.  At least 45. 29 works in the shops and stuff. Hopefully we have more coming in. There is no conflicts or issues. Everybody gets along.

The first store we went to was Forever 21. We bought outfits and other stuff. Later we went to Victoria Secrets, Old Navy, and Walmart. Now we are eating at one of the food courts.

I am eating a delicious plate of salad. Don't judge me I need to be healthy. 

Lily left us to meet with Zion her mate. They are so cute together. It almost makes me want to cry. No it doesn't.

Emily is over here devouring her sandwich from Subway. It smells good but looks nasty. I can't watch her either.

After we finished we head home in my Benz. Yes that was also a gift. I am not bragging. It's just facts honey.