Surprise 😍😅🎉

Emily-

Me, Vanessa, Brittany, and Kate are making a surprise party for Riley. She is a Luna, I mean who doesn't want to celebrate that? I'm still not sure if we are even a good enough pack to support ourselves. We are just omegas. We are the weakest and we really aren't made for fighting. 

But anyways lets get back on task shall we?

Right now we are in the process of inviting all the pack's Alphas, Lunas, and Betas. That will be cool. I really just want to invite a few packs but that'll start some issues. Because they'll think that we don't like like the other packs. Some Alpha's sure get offended easily. 

We already have food so we should be all set. Kate is supposed to keep her distracted until the packs arrive. I can't wait to see her face. But then she might get really upset. Ugh, oh well. 

<=>

Brittany-

I can't believe I actually agreed to help with this shitty ass party. I mean come on who cares. Other packs can be chosen and be done, but this is doing a bit too much. I need to find a way to sabotage this party. In matter of fact, I going find any way to make this party go wrong. 

I go over to the kitchen and warm up the nacho cheese dip. I pull out the chips and grabs some plastic plates. The dip is done so I grab all the items placing them on the living room table. I place them neatly and turn on the big flat screen TV.

The doorbell rings and I answer it. There I see the Alpha and Luna of Weston Lake. I bow and lead them in.  They take their seats on the long black sofa.

"May I take your coats?" I ask. I study their features and he holds a smirk. As if there was something quite funny. 

"I mean that's what your job is anyway in a pack...To serve us but why do it here, when you could be working for me pup? "He chuckled as they handed me their coats.

Angrily I snatched their coats from them and threw them on the ground. 

Furious he pushes past me. The Luna smirks and says," Sorry not sorry."  

Why would they need coats it's hot here? 

I don't know, maybe it's cold where they came from

Maybe...

I look for the stereo system and turns it on. Pop music blast through the speakers. I hate people I really do. I mean what did I ever do to deserve the disrespect. Im a nice person. It's not like I ever wanted to be an Omega anyways. 

The door bell rings and Emily opens the door greeting the guest.

The packs began dancing and chatting among themselves.

Some even sit down and eat. But mostly talking. Out of nowhere, a red head girl walks up to me.

" Um, can you show me where the bathroom is?" She asks sounding a bit annoyed.

"Sure"

I walk up the stairs as she follows behind me. We make it to the hallway and I stop.

I point down the hallway," Straight down, last door to the left."

She walks down the hallway and enters the bathroom closing the door. I wait patiently leaning against the wall.

On the side of me there's a light switch. I flip it on and off until she comes out.

She walks to me and held out her hand.

"Thanks, by the way I'm Rachel"

I shake her hand and give her a small smile.

"Brittany"

"Who's the new Luna anyway?" She asks

"Oh, her, Riley Cole..."
She tenses up. 

"Don't worry she's a bitch anyways"

She loosens up a little.
"Oh, I bet she is." she laughs.

" Wanna go back down?"
She nods.

We walk back down.
As we got on the last step she runs to some Alpha . He is quite handsome.
I believe he is the alpha of Silver Moon. Oh, well that means she is the luna.Or some pack slut, night time entertainment...who knows.

I laugh to myself quietly.

"Hey, wanna go swimming?" I ask

"Alright let's go"

Me and Rachel head to the back where the pool is. I see that some people already noticed the pool. Rachel takes off her clothes, only in her bra and panties. I take of my sundress into my bikini. I go to the diving board and jump off.

I splash and swim to the edge. I pull myself out and sit in a chair next to Rachel. We talk for like about 30 mins until we all have to go inside to the living room.

I asked if she knew anything about Riley. She explained how they were best friends... 

I smirk to myself. 

<=>

Kate-

" You should go downstairs now." I offer.

" But you just told me not to!!" Riley yells.

"Just come on," I insist.

I pull her out he spiny chair and open the door. I'm so glad she still in a good mood.

I look at her face which I can tell she is curious. I would be too if there were loud music and the smell of food.

We walk down the stairs and she seems to get frightened.

" Surprise!"I yell. 

She freezes and looks around the room still frowning. She stops her eyes are locked at one pack in particular, Silver Moon. She runs back up the stairs and slams a door. It was extremely loud. The packs in the room mumbles words so many words. They don't even sound like one. 

Emily runs up to me, " What happened ?" She asks

I honestly don't have an answer.

"I-I don't know"