Trapped

Riley-

I sat up and looked around. All I saw was blackness. I tried moving around and saw a window. The window brought light shining in the dark. I walked over to it.

I peeked through it. I saw a forest. It had lots of flowers and trees.

I lifted up the window. Surprisingly it opened easily.

I put one leg out then my whole body. I squinted my eyes adjusting to the brightness.

I needed to get out of here. I walked forward no knowing where I'm going.

As I walked I picked up a couple of flowers. I ran into a couple rabbits and wolves. The wolves weren't werewolves but real animals.

One of them is following me. It's a white one. I named it Snow. The fur color reminded me of Lucas. His wolf was white.

That reminded me where is he??

I mind-linked him but no answer. I tried everyone else but no connection. It's like I'm blocked from the rest of the world..

Snow stopped in front of me. He circles me and points his snout ahead of me. I give him a confused look.

Snow gives me a wolfish frustrated look. And motions again. It seems he wants me to go forward. I slowly walk towards the pathway. Snow walks behind me looking for danger.

I stop when I see 2 women standing ahead of me with their backs facing us.

The lady on the right has long black hair. It's curly at the bottom and straight at the top. She wore a long grey dress with a black belt and no shoes.

The one on the left also has long white hair.It is all curly. She holds a black stick.

I need to know where I'm at.

I walk up closer behind them. "Umm Excuse me, can you tell me where I am??" I ask

The two women turns around. The one on the left smiles sweetly.

"Hello Riley.."

I give her a confused look.

"If you haven't already noticed, I am the Moon Goddess."

My eyes widen in shock

My eyes widen in shock. I stumble back and then catch my balance.

I bow in respect. "I-Im terribly sorry my Goddess."

"It's fine." She pauses,"Riley you are in a coma-"

"What!?" I exclaim

"Don't interrupt! Now as I was saying, you are in a coma."

"May I ask how?"

The other lady steps forward.

"Remenber you were feeling sorry for Peyton, as if she was innocent right?"

I nod.

"You were put in a trance by her magic. She looked in your eyes. She got into your head, your thoughts. That caused you to feel awful. You freed her and she escaped. But before that she possessed you with dark magic. Those auroras are dark magic."

The Moon Goddess speaks now.
"You enhanced some of her powers and the  blood is making you feel different. Those are seeing the future. She gave you too much causing you to blackout and fall into a coma. "

My head hurts as I take in the words that was just said.

"You'll be fine as long as you control them. If not you can kill your wolf and go savage. Then your human too. "

"How am I going to control them?"

"Christine will help"

"Who?"

"Me.'' the lady announces

Snow walks up to the Moon Goddess. She pets him and he purrs.

Me and Christine walk out towards the cliff. We do a little magic and stuff. It turns out that I'm a witch also. All these things wolf, vampire, and witch?

I'm miss Lucas.

Months later I've learned how to control my powers. The Moon Goddess and Christine left me to be on my own. I have been in a dark cold cage ever since. They said when I'm free I will wake up. The only question now is when?

<=>

Emily -

Ever since Riley got into that coma everything has been backwards. Lucas was falling behind in alpha duties.

Me and Noah has been working hard. Lily, Zion, and Tommy has moved to another pack. They said it would be best if they were alone.

I closed my door and head down stairs. Noah was rumbling through the fridge. He pulled out jelly and then grabbed some peanut butter.

"Hey babe you want a sandwich?" He asked while slapping on some peanut butter on the slice of bread.

"Yeah" I say while making us drinks.

I grabbed two glasses and some fruit punch juice.

We gathered at the table and ate our food.

I smile as I took a bite of the sandwich. I swallowed the bite and took a sip of the juice.

It was quiet only because of Riley's absence. I decided I should visit her. It's been two months.

I sat up and washed my plate and headed outside. I made it to the hospital.

Then I walked inside. Then I stopped at the check in.

"Hello Emily who are you seeing today?" She asked

"You already know the answer" I replied dully.

She gave me a sticker that said 'visitor' I slapped it on and looked for the room.

I entered her room. Room 324.

I took a seat and scooted next to her. I had bought a card yesterday but failed to come. I pulled it out my purse and signed it.

I placed the card on the table beside her.

"Riley we all miss you..You need to wake up. Please.." I begged.

I wiped the tears falling down my cheek.

With that I fell asleep in the chair.

<=>

Lucas-

I laid in my bed staring at the ceiling. A knock was heard.

"What?!" I yelled

"Lucas you need to get up and out!" Noah yelled.

I growled and sat up.

"It's not healthy you know"

"Shut up, I'm getting up!"

I put on my shirt and pants. I look at my watch. It reads 7:56pm.

I sigh and opens the door. Noah has his back against the wall smiling.

"Any news?" I asked

"Yes. The trackers has found out Peyton's location. And have her surrounded."

"That's great. Pack up because we are going to attack. "