The Plan

Emily-

I can't wait to leave this place. I don't know how I got captured. All I was doing was sleeping. Then I wake up in a cell. It's a shame.

I hope we don't split up when we escape. I wish I had found my mate. But who needs one anyways. I sure don't. I sit up and look around. Everybody is still sleep accept....Lily. She sitting fiddling with her fingers.

I walk over to her. I plop down next to her.

" Hey, are you Ok?" I ask

" No, I'm not sure if escaping is the best thing to do, ya know?"

" If we escape we won't have to be treated like this, don't you want that?" I say

" But when we escape we aren't going to be together. We are just going to be alone. I don't want to be alone it sad and depressing"

"It's...."

" No it's not going to be okay! Please don't leave me."

I hug her tightly.

" I promise we won't let you be alone" I say

She hugs me back.
" Thank you"

<->

Riley-

I sit up and pop my back. I turn around and the bed is cold. I panick. I don't see Emily.

I throw the cover off me and get up. I calm down when I see Emily and Lily kidding nah I'm just kidding they are hugging. I walk over to them.

" What's going on?" I ask

Emily looks up and says,
"Oh nothing I'll tell you later."

"K" I reply.

The door slams open. There stands a fustrated Jared. "Training time"
He says and walks back out.

We all smirk at each knowing what's about to occur.
Everybody is up now. We all walk outside to the field. Caden and Jared are sitting down waiting.

" Alright now I want you all to shift."

We all began to take off out clothes and shift except Lily.

She looks at me then Jared.

"Um... Alpha Jared can I go to the restroom please?"

He points to the pack house and nods.

" Next time go before, you won't go next time!" He growled.

We stand in a defensive stance as we line up.

"First up Riley and Janet!''

Me Janet walk up to the field. We circle each other growling and snarling. I run back and charge at he her. She runs to the side dodging me. She comes at me and softly bites my leg. To the watchers it looks extremely painful but we didn't want to hurt each other. We continue fighting.

<->

Lily- I walk inside the packhouse and head straight into the kitchen. I have seen Jared go to a hallway sometimes so...

I found the hallway I quickly and quietly walk down. I see like 3 different doors. I got to the last door it says alpha. I quietly twist the knob. Inside there is a wooden desk with lots of files and paper work scattered everywhere. I walk behind the desk a find some drawers. I pull it but it is locked. I move some of the paper work and a key hits the ground. I pick it up and put it in the lock. I pull it, this time it opens.

Inside I find 2 maps. One of the territory and one of the packs of the world.

I look around so I can find a copy machine. I do and make some copies. I put the original maps back into the drawer and the key under some files.

I sneak back out the office and close the door. Then I run to the room and hide them in the mattresses.

Vanessa comes to the room. We leave and walk towards the field. I'm guessing she already knows where the exits are.

Alpha Jared look at me with a questioning look.

" What took you so long?!" He boomed

"Girl problems." Vanessa lies

"What do you mean by 'Girl problems'," he asks

Caden elbows him.

"I'm on my period" I say.

"Oh"

Caden hold his stomach as he burst out laughing.

Me and Vanessa was next and we entered the field.

<->

Emily-

I walk over to Brittany. I push her.
She dramatically falls down. She growls.

All attention turns to us.

" Bitch did you fucking push me!" She screams.

" Yes bitch now do we have a problem!" I yell

"Yes! The fuck!?"

I turn around and look at everyone.

" This bitch think she tough!" I scream

I slap her and she charges at me. She jumps on my back and starts hitting me.

 Jared stands up and pulls out his phone. Caden gets mad and tries to break off the fight. Pack members surrounds us. They also pull their phones out.

We continue to fight as the people cheer.

<->

Riley-

Me and Kate disapear out the crowd. I head towards the kitchen while Janet goes somewhere else. I search the cabinets. I find chips, canned meat, food bars, and bottled water. I grab a whole bunch and clutch it to my chest. Vanessa and Kate enters with their assigned items. Kate holds open the bags as me and Janet fills them up. Kate zipped the bag and went to the room. I went to the field first.

Later Vanessa and Kate came back. The crowd left after Caden broke the fight.

" That's enough training today. " Jared says

We all walk to the room. It's about 6pm. We wait untill about 8 to leave.

" Alrighty then, you omegas ready?" I ask.

They all nod. We each put on a back pack. Emily walks over to the window and opens it.

She looks down and says, " When you jump you have to shift."

We all nod and I walk to the window. I jump into the air and shift. I run into the forest. Soon I here everyone's footsteps behind me. I look back and see Emily trying to catch up beside me. Her wolf is Black it's kind of hard to see at night. Only because she blends in.

We ran for hours until we started to smell water.

" We need to go towards the water so no one can track our scent. " Kate says as tries to catch her breath.

We follow her to a river.

" Ok I need to know who can't swim so they can ride on my back." Janet exclaims

Lily walked over to her and hopped on. It looked weird seeing two female wolves on top of each other.

We all got into the water doggy paddling across. The river was not clean so we all got mud and plants on us.

Everyone's coat was drenched in filthy things.

Kate dropped the bag that was in her mouth.

"There's a map in here," she explained.

She shifted and took out the map.

"We are in nobody's territory so we should be safe. If we go here we can star our own pack" she explained some more.

" What is that area's features?" I asked

She look back at the map.

" Lots of trees, lakes, a river, and a space for a community, and an abandoned pack house."

"Sounds great. Let's do this."