Settling

^Pic of the pack house^

Riley- 

 I turn over look to the side. There I see sheets folded in the corner. I sit up and yawn while pushing the sheets off of me. 

I stand up and fold my covers. Then I put on my shoes and walk out. The sun shines ever so brightly on my face causes me to squint my eyes. I put my hand over my eyes to block the sun. In the distance I see Lily running to me with a small smile on her face. 

"The house is done!"she screams.

 I put my hand over my mouth in excitement."OMG! That's amazing!" 

She takes my hand and drags me away. We walk up a hill. In the distance I see the house.  I also hear splashing and shouting too.  Emily comes up to us wet in a bathing suit," Hey girl!" she shouts while putting her hand on her hip. 

" What's going on? I've never seen this side of you."  I ask.

" Well you have now, come on!" she drags me to the pool in the back. 

What's up with dragging me today dang?

What, We have a pool?  

"Of course we do." Emily says

"I said that out loud?" I ask while raising my eyebrow

She nods. 

As we reach the pool, I hear splashing and shouting. Sounds like a bunch of kids.

The pool was beautiful. On the side were long chairs and umbrellas. On the corners were a circle table with chairs, and an umbrella in the middle. If you know what I mean.

I take a seat in front of the pool watching the Emily and Lily. Janet was still at the hospital doing her thing.

The sun was starting to get anoying so I goes inside. Yes I said it, 'goes' inside. I laugh to myself causing Brittany to glare at me.

" Don't look at me like that..." I say while getting all in her face.

She scoffs and walks away, "Pssk whatever"

You could just imagine how she said it. This ticked me off so I got in front of her.

" Who do you think you talking to mutt! I'm your fucking Luna!"

" Just because you a Luna Alpha whatever, doesn't mean you have the boss!" She yells while walking closer if that's even possible.

" It does actually mean I'm boss bitch, now you will respect me or leave this pack" I yell at her then growl at the last part.

Her eyes widen as she puts her head down in defeat.

I turn on my heel and walk forward not knowing where Im going.

I took a tour through the house and need to relax. I walk up the stairs up to my office. I open up a  window and turn on the ceiling fan. I sit in my chair and put my head back, enjoying the breeze.

I close my eyes so I can nap. Until I hear a knock at the door.

Ugh!

" Come in!" I yell.

The door swings open to Lily and 2 other people. A little boy and a older one who looks to be 16. I look at her with a questioning look.

" Who are these people?" I ask.

"Luna these are some rouges who needs a pack..." She gets cut off. She whispers" He's also my mate!!"

" Can you help us?" The boy asks.
I have to admit it's pretty sad to to see a little boy rouge.

The older one pushes the little one closer to him.

He clears his throat," We've come a long way, our parents are dead, from a war with Silver Moon and..."

I tense up a little as he mentioned 'Silver Moon'.

" Congratulations." I say

His eyes widened as he looks up at me, " On what??"

" This is your home now."

The little boy runs up to me. He bends my neck so he could reach.
He kisses my cheek and blush furiously.

"Thank you!" He says while looking at the ground.

I hold out my arms.The little boy run into my arms. I hug him tightly.
He jumps off my lap and skipps towards his brother.

Lily's mate whispers into the little boy's ear, " Whats that all about Tommy?''

Tommy shrugs and grabs Lily and his brothers hand. Tommy  them out the office.

I get up and rumble through my desk. I find a silver watch with a note on it.

I hope you enjoy your day. The office seems nice and all, when you're bored there is lots of things here's a little something in case you need the time. Trust me you'll be busy soon enough. More gifts coming soon. But not from me sorry.

-With love Emily

Awwwe, wonder what she means by more gifts.

Hmmmmm.......