4 - Explanation

Riley-

I wake up I'm still in my wolf form.
I stretch and yawn then sat up. My head hit something hard. Panicking I look around and that I am in a cell. Maybe I crossed on someone's territory. Straight forward there was another cell. A small figure was inside.

"Hey, Psss!" I yell/whisper.

The figure inside moves. The figure seems to be a girl.

"What?" she asks annoyed

"Don't be rude, I just want to know where I am." I ask.

"Well first off you are in a cell, in Moonlight Bay Pack. What's your name?", she replies.

"It's Riley, and you are.."

"--Emily" she said.

We talked for hours that was until we heard footsteps.

"Shhh! Pretend you are sleep." she whispers.

"But wh...." I

" Just do it !" she exclaims

With that I put myself in resting position. The footsteps become closer and louder. I peak from under my paw. There  outside the cells I see 2 two men. One is rather tall with hazel colored eyes with an impressive jawline. The other just a little shorter with blue eyes. Hazel eyes reeks of power and leadership. He's an alpha. My wolf says. I look over to Emily was fake sound asleep. The two men began discussing what they are going to do with me.

"She's a female I can tell," blue eyes sighs.

" No Caden its a male otherwise he wouldn't put much of a fight!" Hazel eyes yells.

I guess the blue eyed dude is Caden. He puts up his hands in defeat.

" Dude Im telling you that is a female."

"Alright lets just find out", the other says.

They both look at me. Hazel eyes walks over to me and unlocks the cell. He reaches his hands out towards my....

"Hey! Don't touch me there, jeez." I growl

They look at me with stunned faces. Their jaw open.

" Can't you see that I'm a girl! " I scream

" Told you Jared." Caden smiles as he playfully punches Jared.

They step backwards and lock the cell.Jared who I believe is the alpha expression darkens.

" Why are you here Rouge?!" he growls.

I sit quietly and look down. Caden steps in front of Jared.

"Hey, hey, settle down alpha she's a female rouge take it easy!"

He  glares and pushes Caden to the side furiously, " Move beta!"he growls.

Jared snaps his head to me "Answer me!"

I continue to stare at the ground.

" I am a rouge. I was rejected by my mate who is an Alpha, I had to leave!" I growl

He grabs my snout through the cell. He pulls me to his face and says," Don't you ever  disrespect me rouge, I can end your life in a second!" he spits in face as he yells

He roughly tosses me against the wall behind me.

I smirk and glare at him.

"I own you now, you will work tomorrow," he says

They leave and Emily sits up.

"Hey whats that all about?", she asks sarcastically

"We had a cup of coffee and talked about the weather"