5- Day 1

Riley-

The sound of the cell opening woke me up. Some clothes were thrown at me.

Caden looks at me, " Sorry Rouge, the alpha orders you to put on these rags."

He turns away and hands Emily some also. I shift and put on the clothes. He motions us to stand in front of him as he guides us to the kitchen.

It's nice and all.

" Alright I need names, you?" He points to me

"Riley...."

"I'm Emily"

He nods. " Ok Emily you have the kitchen and Riley do the living room. It has to be spotless!"

He leaves and we began to work. Emily nods to me and I began to search through the cabinets for weapons. I found the silver ware drawer and got 2 knives. Then I realized I have no clue where to put it. I then put them in my ass cheeks. Yes I just had to. There was no where else. Too bad Lee isn't helping.

I am, I'm just thinking.

So...

......

Ugh!

I continue to clean. I did pretty well. It looks way better than before.

Jared and Caden enters. The inspect the rooms.

" Rouges, now you'll be our entertainment. Cleaning isn't for you two." Jared says

" Come with me"

Caden disapears and we are being lead by Jared. What does he mean by entertainment?

We're lead outside to a field. It's shape is rather circular. Looks like a pace for fighting. I hope me and Emily don't have to fight each other.

"Here is where you will fight and train. You will fight omegas like yourselves and try to win. You will be rewarded at the end, only if you win." He explains.

Emily and I were told to go inside. Caden gives us a new room. The other Omegas are here to. Inside there are 3 beds, a dresser, bathroom, and 2 Windows. There are 7 of us now Me, Emily, Vanessa, Lily 17, Janet, Kate, and Brittany. Lily is the youngest one here, Janet is the oldest who is 19. The rest of us is just 18.

Let me describe each and everyone of them. Lily she is very short,shy and sweet. She has soft brown eyes with long black hair, she was banished from her pack because she was considered too weak.

Emily is a badass Omega just like me. She has green eyes and brown hair. She escaped away from her pack due to her being a slave.

Janet was forced to leave. She won't say why. She has short black hair and hazel eyes. She's mostly serious and smart. She knows alot about nursing.

Kate was abandoned as a child because she's an Omega. She's been alone ever since. She has blonde hair and blue green eyes.

Brittany is outgoing and loud. She has short blonde hair and green eyes. She was disliked alot and ran away.

Vanessa was quiet and barely talked. She was her packs sex slave. She couldn't take it anymore and ran away. She was found and ran away again.

That was also very depressing to talk about. But hey everyone has something they don't want to talk about.

Right now we are taking turns using the shower and getting ready for bed. I already did so I am just sitting down. I had put the knives between the crack of the bathtub and the wall. It turns out that Brittany and Vanessa has weapons too. They had needles with silver in it. If you don't know werewolves are allergic to silver.

Me and Emily told them the plan to escape they agreed but had to make some changes.

When we're training, Lily would ask to go inside to the restroom. Instead of going there she would go to the alpha's office and find a map. Later Vanessa would go ask to check in Lily. But actually is going to find out where the exits are. We they come back they would train. Then Brittany and Emily will pretend they are fighting. That will distract everyone while I will get food and Janet's get nursing tools. Kate will get a drink due to being exhausted(sarcasm). She will get bags and things to put the supplies in. We will return one at a time so know knows where we were.

The next day we had escaped. Sounds great.

" So when do we leave?" Lily whispers.

"Tomorrow night" I whisper back.

She nods her head in understanding.

Everybody had took their shower and everyone was in bed.

"Goodnight everyone" Brittany whispers.

I close my eyes and let sleep take me.