Research

Warning!!!
There will be a little heated session.
When u see the ⚠ sign that's when it will occur. Enjoy!

Riley-

I wake up hot and sweaty. I try to move but can't really.

I look behind me. I then notice that I'm not in the living room anymore. I freeze, I hear breathing behind me.

Who the hell is this?!

I push the arms off me getting up and out the bed.

The figure shoots up in fear.

"What's wrong?" He asks

My eyes flash and my canines grow.

"Who the fuck are you?" I growl
In inhuman speed he runs out of bed and appears in front of me.

He gives me a confused look," It's me Lucas"

I try to remember if I know this Lucas. Then it hits me.

My eyes soften and I run to him.
I hug him.

" I'm sorry, I forgot"

He says nothing a hugs me back.

That speed that isn't werewolf?

It isn't?

No that's not normal

What does it mean?

He's more than just werewolf

I smell him and I pull away from the hug. His scent smells earthy rain and pinecones.

"Are you werewolf?" I ask

"Duh how else would I be alpha?"

"But when you ran to me..??"

"Oh that.." he scratches his head," I'm vampire too. Im a hybrid"

My mouth makes the shape of an O.

"What?! How!?"

He pulls me to the bed allowing me to take a seat.

"My mom was a werewolf and my dad was a vampire. As it been said, they aren't supposed to mate. The two species made a treaty where that could not happen. Mom and dad were mates. They loved each other so much. They had me and they were wanted by both species. They gave me to a young witch who raised me. I found my mate she was a vampire. I fell in love with her. She was gonna betray me so I killed her. She was going to turn me in. My godmother the witch, had made a deal with the Moon Goddess. The deal was she give me a second mate who loves me, but our second child was to be the next Moon Goddess."

I hugged him tightly. He went through stuff just like me. I told him my story and he wanted to kill Mason. I told him it's fine.

He got up and started putting his clothes on. I did the same. Later we went to the library to do some research.

We needed to know more about theses rogues. Mason had gave us his research hopping we put together the pieces.

I wonder why we went to the library if I already have a computer.

Because we don't have books duh!

Oh yeah I totally forgot.

I sat down and began researching about powerful and fast rouges. Things poped up about hybrids.

I then began to search about the different types of spieces. It has been said that vampires are fast and eyes look like they been up forever. I already know things about werewolves.

Then it hits me. I then began to search about vampire and wolf hybrids. I click on some images.

There I see wolves bigger and their eyes have rings.

The human form looks normal.

Those rouges are hybrids. No wonder they were hard to kill. I tap repeatedly on Lucas's sholder.

He finally looks at me,"What?" He whispers.

"The rouges are hybrids just like you, that's why they are faster and stronger." I whisper in his ear.

He then grabs my research and reads over it. He nods in understanding.

I later check out some books about rouges, vampires, and hybrids.

Lucas did also. We left the library and he decided to show me his pack.

When we got there he had a huge smile on his face. He covered my eyes and was pulling me along. We stopped and he uncovered my eyes.

I looked around and saw flowers and green beautiful grass. He nudged me to go forward. I walked and came across a cliff. I looked from above down. I can see the river down below and pretty willow trees. It was truly a beautiful sight. I felt something roll down my face.

Lucas appeared in front of me to capture my facial expression. His face softens and cups my face.

"There's no need to cry, what are you upset for?" he asks

He wipes the tear of my face.

"Lucas no one has ever done this to me, make me feel this way, I love you"

⚠⚠⚠⚠

He pulls me to his chest. I embrace, and look at him. His eyes darkened with lust. He leans down and kisses me. I moan, and deepens the kiss. My back now on the soft ground, I hold his face. He pushes his tongue inside my mouth asking for an entrance. I let him in.

He sits up sliding off his shirt. His muscular abs and chest satisfying my hungry eyes. He smirks and he pulls off my top.

We began to start with a heated makeout session. I pull away before anything else happens.

"What's wrong" he asks

"We shouldnt do this not now but later, I'm not ready."

"Ok I understand." he says soothingly.

We put on our clothes walk hand in hand to the pack house. He opens the door for me and I enter.

We walked upstairs to his bedroom. It was painted in silver and white. He had a large TV in front, his bed which was white with grey pillows. I say on the bed and turn on the TV. Lucas goes to the bathroom I'm guessing taking a shower. Probably a cold one.

I turn on a movie. I go downstairs and make some popcorn. The microwave dings and I get the popcorn. As I spread the butter around, I hear scratches. I go and investigate. Then as I get close to the window it becomes louder.

I open the window and I see that its raining. Rain drops splash on my face. I look around and see nothing. I get my popcorn and grab some water bottles.

I hear footsteps and turn around. A snarl rips through the air. I go to the noise and see one of those rogues. A hybrid.

The silver rouge wolf stalks towards me. I growl and get in my fighting stance.

The rogue jumps tackling me to the ground. That makes a loud thud. I struggle to get him off me. He shifts which is stupid knowing he's gonna be naked.

He pulls out which appears to be a needle. My eyes widen as I push him off me one last time. He falls and the needle flies in the air. In inhuman speed he grabs it jabbing it into my neck.

I stumble to the ground slowly.More wolves start dragging my body. My eyes weak now I drift into the dark.