Kidnapped, Hostage, or Experiment?

Lucas-

I ran out the bathroom halfway dressed. I zoomed down the stairs. I can say that I looked like a blur.

I went into the kitchen smelling popcorn. My eyes scanned the room searching for answers. I found one. I sat on the couch running my hands through my hair. My heart is pounding fast with fear and anger. A cool breeze entered the room. I look around and see the window open.

I jump out and shift. I keep running ignoring the rain. My paws splash into the puddles and my fur gets muddy. I pick up Riley's scent and howl.

I'm coming for you mate....

<=>

Riley-

I awaken and sit up. I hit my head on something. I panick once I realized I'm in a cage. I look around and see a white light, wall,and objects. I touch the bars and hiss.

"Silver?!"

I hear heavy footsteps and the door knob turns. I hurry and pretend I'm sleeping.

The footsteps stops in front of the cage which I'm in.

"She's an Omega wolf right?" a voice asks

"Yes Vivian she is" another says

Then I hear writing. As if someone is taking notes.

"Okay now all we have to do is some tests before we can inject her."

Soon the cage doors open up. They pull me out, and place me in a chair. I squirm and wiggle trying to get out their grasp.

My arms are forced down and they are cuffed with silver. I try to move but get burned by the cuffs. I hiss.

The lady in the white doctor suit who I believe is Vivian pulls out a tray full of color needles.

My eyes widen as she takes one off. She flicks it making sure it works. She injects the needle into my arm. I could feel the substance go through my veins.

I screamed and snarled. I was scared and so angry. Why would they want me. Out of all people!?

Vivian injected more needles into my arm. She took notes and recorded data of whatever.

The other person walked out and came back with a bag of red stuff.

Is that blood?!

"Owen can you set up the table?"

Owen pulls a table up to me. My curious eyes wonder.

Vivian injects a blue needle into my neck. My neck began to burn. It felt like some threw a match on it. I screamed and tried to make it stop. I gave up knowing I can't do anything about it. Vivian studied her information adding more as she looked at me.

"Owen you can leave now."

Owen nods and exits quietly. Vivian turns her attention to me.

"How do you feel?" She asks kindly

I had no choice but to answer.

"I....I feel hungry, Im in pain, my neck burns......"

She nods.

"Here eat." She says sternly.

She holds out a the bag of blood.

"But isn't that blood??"

"Just drink it."

She put the straw to my lips. I move my head and drink it. I feel the warm blood go down my throat. Disgusted at first I then get used to it. Suddenly I have the thirst for more. I drink more of it finally finishing it. She pulls the bag away.

Yumm tasty
Lee says sounding totally different.

I know right but why and how?!

I don't know but that stuff was good

I lick my lips hungrily.
Vivian smile and says, "Do you want more?"

I nod slowly. She gives me another bag and I devour it.

"Alright we need to get you to another room. Come with me."

I follow her and we enter a room. It has one bed twin sized, and bathroom with closet.

She leave and closes the door. I plop down on the bed. It squeaks and I jump. There under the bed run a rat. I scan the room looking g for something to capture the mice. I find a cup and run to it in inhuman speed.

I capture it. I soon get the need to eat it. I don't know why.

I put my hand under the cup grasping the mice. I hold it by the tail as it sqirms in my grasp. I slowly bring it closer to my mouth. I bite it neck with my fangs?

Wait fangs??

The mice stopped moving and was no longer alive. I ate the mice in pieces.

Sadly I was still here. So I sat on the bed. Thinking about everything.

<=>

Lucas-

I ran for let's say 2 miles. I still didn't have any ideas where she could be. I stopped and slowed down. As I stopped I here voices.

"Hunter we need to bring more wolves."

Someone sighs," We already have an Omega.."

"Yeah but we need a wolf from each rank. Alpha,Beta, Delta,and Luna."

"Then we start testing the Mermaids."

I walk closer to hear and see better.

There I see the two talking.

"What's the closest pack?"
The other pulls out a map.

" If we go West we incounter the Western Ridge Pack."

"Alright lets hit it" Hunter says

They pack up and run west.

Still in wolf form I quietly follow them. Since they are Vampires they are pretty fast. But Im even faster. Only because I'm a hybrid.

It was only minutes before arriving at Western Ridge Pack.

It's dark and raining so no one could here or see. But us can.

They sneak into the the pack house. I am still watching. Hunter goes upstairs and comes back down. They shift into bats and hang upside down. Before they can see me I blend in with the grey sofa.

Adrian the alpha here comes down stairs. He sits down on the sofa right on me. He sure is heavy.

But you know I'm strong and stuff and can take it.

He turns on the TV to some sports. How can he not smell me yet.

He stands up sniffing the air.

Speak to soon huh?.

He looks around. Hunter moves behind the couch as the thunder booms.

He is human now. The other vampire tackles Adrian.Hunter moves in front of Adrian smirking. Adrian pushes them both off. Hunter quickly dodges Adrians punches. He pulls out a needle jabbing in his neck.

Adrian falls down clutching his neck.

Hmm must've been silver

"Alright William help me carry him"

William and hunter carry him out the door. A black car arrives and they stuff him in the back. They sped off into the darkness.

My paws splat into the mud as I quickly caught up with them. I made sure the mirrors didn't see me.

My heart leaped with joy knowing I'm getting closer to my mate.....