Peace and Nature

Riley-

Today was a day by myself. I told everyone I wanted to be alone with my thoughts.

Here I was laying in the grass in the forest back of the house. It was quiet back here.

Just what I wanted. Peace.

I inhaled the air. Breathing in the scent of nature. This was truly wonderful.

The wind started to blow. My hair blew in a steady rhythm. I sat up to feel more breeze.  I rubbed my belly and laid back.

I began to feel sleepy. So I payed back down with my hands on my head. I slowly closed my eyes drifting to sleep. 

2 hours later 🕒

My eyes shot open as I heard a twig snap. I scanned the area looking for the noise. I sat up and got up.

I started to walk so I can find out what made that noise. I froze when I saw a shadow in the distance.

"Who goes there?" I asked

No answer.

"I said hello!?"

I started to turn around walking the opposite way. I feel like someone was watching me.

I began to walk faster. I look back and run now.

Boom!

I clutched my head as I fall to the ground. I hit something hard. I try to open my eyes and sit up but I'm being forced down by a strong force.

I hear grunts as the mystery person tackles me. A punch hit my head then another. The blows hurts bad knocking me out cold.

My heartbeat slows down. Now it stops.

A/N

There it is guys. The End. I'm sorry it had to end this way but it had to some way right?

The good news is there will be a sequel. Yayyy!!! It will come soon. I will inform you guys when it's out. It won't be a long time from now either.

If you enjoyed my book feel free to read my other ones. They will be great. If I even make them. Hopefully I will.  If you have any ideas about what the sequel shoukd be about let me know. I will credit you. Because that is scandalous if I didn't.