What you are and How you meet

Jace

ShadowHunter

The Clave had ordered you to go to the New York Institute to train. You wanted to stay in Idris but you were not going to fight with the Clave, even though you definitely didn't agree with everything the clave said you still had to obey. You had just finished packing your things and said goodbye to your parents. You then went through the portal that was taking you to the Institute. As soon as you got there you were expecting the other Shadowhunters to ask who you were and why you were there, but instead you were ignored. Which did not look like good security. You kept walking down the hall to the main part of the Institute when a really hot blonde guy approached you.

"Who are you?" he asked eyeing you up and down.

"Y/N Y/L/N. And you are?" you asked. "Jace Wayland" he replied.

Alec

Warlock

You were at Pandemonium with Magnus because you were close friends with him, being a warlock and all. You were dancing near the bar when someone bumped into you, knocking you over.

"I'm so sorry." you heard a voice say. You look up to see a super cute guy with dark hair and a rune on his neck. "This Shadowhunter is cute" you thought to yourself. He held his hand out to help you up, you took it and let him pull you to your feet.

"Are you okay?" he asked

"Yeah I'm fine, but I would be better if i knew your name." you giggled. You had a few drinks earlier so you weren't completely sober at the moment. The boy laughed at your comment.

"My name is Alec. What's yours?" he asked smiling

"Y/N" you smiled back.

"Alec, we gotta go the demon isn't here." a really beautiful girl who had showed up behind Alec said. She saw me and smiled a sweet smile.

"But i see you are in the middle of something, I will just wait outside big bro." She winked. You felt your cheeks heat up, but you couldn't do anything about it, your magic wasn't supposed to be used for that and you knew that if you used magic right now Magnus would kill you. When Alec turned back to face you, you saw that his cheeks were bright red too. You giggled a little and said

"You know what, how about i give you my number and you call me later?" he smiled and nodded.

"That would be awesome actually" You gave him your number and he called you later that night.

Simon

Shadowhunter

Simon had just come into the Institute with Clary and Jace. You had just walked into the main part of the Institute because you had heard that there was a mundane there. When Simon saw you his jaw dropped and he blurted out "So hot"

Jace being the overprotective brother he is moved in front of you and muttered a

"hey" giving Simon a dirty look. You pushed Jace out of the way and told him it was fine.

He gave you a reassuring smile and continued to talk to Clary. You kept your eyes on the nerdy but cute mundane. He caught you staring a few times but you weren't the one to turn bright red, he was. You found it adorable that he was nervous and a bit shy.

You got to know him over a couple and days and became good friends, for now that is.

Magnus

Werewolf

You were super close with Luke since he is also a werewolf, and you loved Clary like a sister. Luke had asked you to keep an eye on her and one day when you were watching her, she caught you.

"Why don't you just come with us?" she asked laughing.

"I didn't think you would want me to come along." you told her. She just laughed again and hugged you. (P.S. Clary doesn't know you are a werewolf. she just thinks you are like Luke and can see the Shadow World) You all went to Magnus Bane's apartment to get Magnus' help.

"Hello again, I have most of the ingredients but I still need..." he trailed off when he saw you. He was too lost in your beauty to hear Jace asking him what he still needed. "MAGNUS!" Clary yelled transporting him back to reality.

"Sorry, i was just lost in thought" he said maintaining eye contact with you. "What do you still need?" Jace asked again

"Just some werewolf hair. You wouldn't happen to have any idea where you could get some do you?" Magnus asked Jace.

You were debating whether or not to give him some of your hair, since you were a werewolf but then Clary would find out what you truly were.

"I thought you had pretty much everything here." Clary sighed. You let out a deep breath and everyone looked at you.

"I can help with that." you said. They all looked at you like you were crazy. You decided to show them your werewolf eyes to let them know you were a werewolf.

"Y/N what the hell!" Clary yelled at you.

"I'm sorry i didn't tell you, your mom and Luke told me to keep it a secret." you apologized. You walked up to Magnus.

"Take what you need" you said turning around so he could cut as much hair as he needed.

"You would need to take your true form as a wolf for the spell to work." Magnus said

"Great. I'll be right back then" you said as you started walking into a different room so you could transform in private. You walked back into the room that Magnus, Jace, and Clary were in but as a werewolf now. Magnus took some hair from your back causing you to yelp.

"My deepest apologies." he said. You transformed back into a human and gave Magnus your number.

"In case you need any more werewolf hair." you told him

"Or maybe I could just give you a call when i want to take you out for a drink" he winked. You blushed and nodded

"I would love that"

Raphael

Mundane

You had been kidnapped at the same time Simon had been. The only difference was that Camille didn't take a certain liking to you as she did to Simon. She ordered Raphael to take you back to the basement of the Hotel Dumort. What Camille didn't know was that Raphael took a certain liking to you. He flirted but never hurt you. He didn't do anything to you and you were curious why.

"If you are gonna kill me, why don't you just do it already." you said wondering why he hadn't killed you already.

"If I killed you i would be breaking the accords." he replied like it was obvious.

"That's your only reason? Because it's against the rules? I didn't know that vampires followed rules" you fired back.

"Well considering the accords are the only thing keeping Shadowhunters from killing all downworlders, we tend to follow them, and you are..." he trailed off thinking of the right word to use

"Interesting" he finally said.

"So you don't want to kill me?" you asked

"Of course not, why would i want to kill such a beautiful thing?" he questioned. You felt your cheeks get hot and you could tell it was super noticeable because Raphael started smirking and he walked closer to you. "You are the most beautiful thing i have ever seen" he whispered in your ear. He then kissed your cheek when another vampire informed Raphael that Camille could smell angel blood. "Looks like you are being rescued" he told you

Hope you liked it. Sorry if it sucked. I also apologize that Magnus' was so much longer than everyone else's. I just had a lot in my head about that one. If you want to request an imagine just private message me or comment with all the information (which can be found on the first page) Thanks guys :)