I'M BACK!! Request-Attack on Love

(A/N: I am finally back from my long break. I thank you all for being so patient, especially those who put in requests. So to start back up again I am doing a request that I got a long time ago. I hope you like it)

Requested by annajades25

Rebecca's POV

I thought Sebastian was good. I thought I could trust him. I thought that we would be together forever. All of that went away when I found out that he is really Jonathan Morgenstern, Valentine's son.

Valentine had injected Jonathan with Demon blood when he was still a baby. Valentine took something beautiful and corrupted it with evil.

I met Jonathan when Izzy brought him to the Institute, only we all thought he was Sebastian Verlac. I instantly fell for him. He was so smart, caring, sweet, and just an all around good person. When Jace and Izzy were taking Valentine to the Clave in Idris, Duncan had taken the portal somewhere else with Valentine. We soon figured out that Jonathan was still alive. Jace instantly wanted to kill him when we found him, but Clary insisted that we try to see if he had any humanity left. She wanted to save her brother. That soon changed when Jonathan killed some of her friends. The Institute was put on lock down and we all had to prove that we weren't Jonathan. Sebastian had taken the test and passed until Clary thought of something and saw that he actually failed the test and that his true identity was Jonathan Morgenstern. When I found out that my boyfriend who I thought was Sebastian Verlac turned out to be Jonathan Morgenstern, I was heartbroken, but deep down in my heart I knew that there was still some good in him.

I was in the training room taking my anger out on a punching bag when Jace, Alec, and Izzy came running in.

"Rebecca we need to talk to you." Izzy said gently. Izzy knew that I was having a tough time accepting that my once sweet and lovable boyfriend was a psychotic-demon blooded-killer.

"Okay what's up?" I asked, not turning away from the punching bag.

"Well we kinda need you to stop punching the bag and look at us." Jace said. I stopped punching and turned to face my 3 friends.

"What?" I asked, a little harshly.

"We just got intel that Jonathan is going to hurt Clary. We need your help to kill him and save her." Jace told me. My heart dropped when Jace said that they were going to kill him. I shook my head.

"I will not help you kill the person that I love." I whispered.

"Rebecca, Jonathan is a psychotic murderer. You don't love Jonathan, you loved Sebastian, but Sebastian isn't in there anymore. He lied to you and the rest of us. You don't even know if he really loved you. He could have been lying about that as well." Jace said to me. I flipped Jace on his back and pinned his hands above his head.

"You have no right to say that! I know that he loved me. This isn't his fault! Valentine corrupted him when he was a baby. You of all people should know what that's like Jace! Valentine experimented on you as well, but you got the lucky end of it. You were injected with Angel blood, while Jonathan was injected with Demon blood. Valentine has twisted his way into Jonathan's head and he is manipulating him to do these horrible things. I will not let any of you kill him." I yelled at Jace. I got off of him and helped him up. "I will go help save both my best friend and the person I love. We will save Jonathan because if we don't, I don't know what to live for anymore." I said softly before walking away to get ready.

Time Skip

We finally got to the place where Sebastian was supposed to hurt Clary. It was an abandoned warehouse just out of New York City. We walked around a bit to see if we could find them. I walked into a room in the back and there I saw Clary tied to a chair. She was unconscious and she had blood running down her forehead. I ran over to her to untie her. Jace soon came into the room while I was trying to untie Clary, followed by Alec and Izzy. I was just about finished untying Clary when Sebastian came out.

"Sebastian?" I said softly. He just looked at me with what looked like guilt in his eyes.

"Stay back or I will have no choice other than to kill you." Jace said pulling his seraph blade out. I shot Jace a glare.

"Sebastian, this isn't you. This is all Valentine's fault. He corrupted you when you were just a baby, but just because you have demon blood in your veins doesn't mean that you are evil. I know that you are good. That's why I fell in love with you. You don't have to do anything Valentine tells you to. Just please come with me and we can all start over again. You and I can start over. You and Clary can start over with you brother-sister relationship. Please Sebastian." I said softly to him.

"This is who I am. I am a demon blooded monster. There is no good in me. My father has drilled that into my brain and now I know that truth about myself. I was born to be a killer. You shouldn't love me. Nobody should love me. I have done awful things as I don't deserve another chance." Sebastian said looking down. I walked closer to him and put my hand on his cheek, making his eyes meet with mine.

"We have all done awful things but it doesn't make us evil. All I see in you is good. Valentine is evil, not you. He isn't a good father if he makes you think you are something that you aren't. You only believe that you're not good because Valentine has lied to you and said that you are bad. Listen to me now. You are good. You are not evil, okay? And even if I shouldn't love you, I still do, so much. I can't help but love you. Just come back with me and we will figure this all out together. I will teach you how to love again." I told him. Sebastian nods his head slightly, agreeing to go back to the Institute with me. I lean up and kiss his lips softly. After I pull away I take his hand in mine and I lead him out of the warehouse and back to the Institute.