He gets jealous

Jace

You and Jace were at Pandemonium hunting a demon. You decided to split up to look for it. You checked near the bar while Jace checked near the back of the club. As you were checking the bar a warlock came up to you and started flirting with you.

"So whats a pretty little shadowhunter doing here all alone?" he asked
"I'm not alone and I'm hunting a demon." you replied still focused on the mission. All of a sudden your phone buzzed, meaning someone texted you. You pull your phone out and see it's from Jace.

Jace: Demon isn't here. Where are you?
You: I'm by the bar. Do you want me to meet ou by the front?
Jace: Nah, i will meet you by the bar.
You: Okay

You put your phone away and sat down waiting for Jace. The warlock from earlier was next to you and he saw you sit down.
"Decided to stay for a bit?" he asked smirking.
"No, just waitig for my boyfriend" you told him.
"Well i don't see him around so maybe you and i could have some dirty fun." he said placing a hand on your thigh. As soon as he did that your instincts kicked in and you  punched him in the face. Luckily Jace had been standing behind you and saw what the guy did. Jace walked up to the warlock, who was laying on the floor holding his nose. He held out a hand to help him up and the warlock took Jace's hand. Jace pulled the warlock to his feet then not even a second after the warlock stood by himself, Jace punched him in the face.
"Don't ever touch my girlfriend again, or else you will have more damage than a broken nose" Jace spat at him. You grabbed Jace's arm and ran out of the club with him before the warlock's friends got to you and Jace. When you got outside you turned to Jace and kissed him.
"That was super hot." you told him, kissing him again. Jace pulled away, resting his forehead on yours.
"Not as hot as you when you punched him" he kissed your lips once again then grabbed your hand and started to run back to the Institute.

Alec

You were currently at the Institute helping research for a mission. You had found a lead so Alec went to go suit up. While you were waiting for Alec to get back, another shadowhunter asked for some help with the computer system. You didn't know why they needed your help considering you didn't really know anything about their computer systems but you went to try to help anyway. You walked up to the desk of the shadowhunter who called your name and kind of bent over to see the screen of the computer. As you did you unintentionally stuck your butt out. The shadowhunter you were trying to help saw this and started staring at your butt. You had no clue that this was happening.

"Hey. What's going on here?" You heard Alec say. The shadowhunter who was staring at your butt quickly stood up pretending like he did nothing wrong.
"Oh y/n is just helping me with my computer." He told Alec.
"Why would you ask my girlfriend who doesn't know much about the computer systems for help? Why wouldn't you ask another shadowhunter?" Alec asked. "Because..." the guy started but Alec cut him off
"I know. It's because you wanted to stare at her ass! And don't act all innocent i saw you. That's the only reason you asked for her help. Don't ever talk to her again, don't even look at her or you won't like what happens." Alec shouted. You could tell he was super angry by the tone of his voice. The other shadowhunter just sat back down not saying another word. Alec started to walk away and you went after him.
"Alec, wait!" You caught up to him in a hallway near his bedroom. He had stopped walking but he never turned to face you.
"Alec? Why won't you look at me?" You asked him. He didn't answer. You put your hand on his arm and turned him around yourself. You then put your hand on his cheek and kissed him softly.
"Wait, so you're not mad?" He asked confused. You giggled.
"Of course I'm not mad. Why would you think I was mad?" You asked him, still giggling.
"Because I yelled at that guy and i lost my temper." He said sadly.
"Alec you handled that better than i thought you would. I thought you were gonna hit him or something but you didn't and i'm proud of you and very grateful that you defended me." You said kissing his cheek. He smiled slightly and kiss your nose.
"You know what, Alec?"
"What?"
"You just made me realize that you are super cute when you are jealous" you said pecking his lips. He just smiled against your lips and kissed you back.