Who you are Jealous of

Jace

You are jealous of pretty much any girl on planet earth, because almost every girl likes Jace. Can you blame them? He is really hot. You trust Jace and he keeps reminding you that he loves you and only you but you can’t help be jealous. When you see another girl looking flirtatiously at Jace you just grab his jacket and start a make out session, not caring where you are. When you notice that the girl has stopped looking and has most likely left, you pull away. Jace knows you only start a make out session in public when you are jealous.

“I kinda enjoy making you jealous. I mean not making you feel that way, just the way you react, you know. I like making out with you.” He smirks. You punch his shoulder lightly and kiss him again.

Alec

You are jealous of Magnus. Magnus has admitted to you that he has a thing for Alec. Every time Alec and the other Shadowhunters come over to Magnus’s apartment for help, you try to help them before Magnus does anything. This way you don’t have to worry about Magnus flirting with your boyfriend. But if Magnus beats you to it, you just interrupt the conversation by hugging and kissing Alec lightly.

“Nice to see you too y/n” Alec will smile at you. Magnus just scoffs and continues to help the Shadowhunters.

Simon

You normally don’t get jealous, but when Clary or Maia talk to Simon, you can’t help but get jealous. You know about the previous crush your vampire had on the red head, and you also know about the previous almost relationship between Simon and Maia. Whenever Clary or Maia are around, you rub your relationship in their faces. Simon knows you get jealous around them so when they leave he just laughs.

“You are cute when you are jealous.”

Magnus

You get jealous of Camille because Magnus used to love her and she still appears to love him. Before Magnus sent her to Idris she would always interrupt your dates and she would remind everyone that they were in love and that she could give him what he wanted. When she mentioned that she would live forever you responded with “I can change that.” Right after you said that you jumped on her and tried to kill her. The only thing stopping you was Magnus, who pulled you off of her and took you back to his apartment. You were about to “wolf out” but Magnus calmed you down.

“Sweet Pea, you need to calm down.” Magnus would say as he made you a drink. “You get very violent when you are jealous.” He would remind you.

Raphael

You were jealous of Izzy. She was so beautiful and you always thought that Raphael would leave you for her. When Izzy talked to Raphael about anything, it didn’t even have to be flirtatious, it usually never was, you would go into an empty room and cry. All you could think about was Izzy being so much prettier than you. Raphael would soon find you in the room and rub your back asking what was wrong. When you told him he was shocked that you felt this way.

Hermosa, I love you and only you. I think you are the most beautiful being there ever was.” Raphael would tell you, which always brought a smile to your face and then to his. He would always kiss you lightly when this happened just so you would remember that he wasn’t going anywhere.

Hope you liked it. Requests still open😊