His Favourite thing about you (personality)

Jace

Jace loves your drive and your confidence. If you wanted something you made sure you got it. If you wanted to be put on a mission you would work your ass off until you assigned that certain mission. You were also always confident in yourself. Sure there were times where you would get insecure but you push those aside and focus on everything that you love about your self.

Alec

Alec loves your passion. You are very passionate about some things and Alec just loves that about you. He loves how you can talk for hours on end about the things you are passionate about.

Simon

Simon loves how you can be such a badass but be cute and nerdy at the same time. The first time he showed you a superhero movie you fell in love with it and haven't stopped watching superhero movies ever since. You have watched all the Avengers movies, all the Batman movies, all the Superman movies, and all the Captain America movies. You have pretty much watched every superhero movie that has ever existed. Next on your list is Deadpool.

Magnus

Magnus loves your selflessness. You always put other people before yourself and you are always helping people, whether it be helping Clary and the other Shadowhunters or just helping an old lady across the street.

Raphael

Raphael loves how optimistic you are. You would always believe in other people and you would always tell people how good they would make it in the future. When Raphael was going to a meeting with the other downworlders or going off to help the Shadowhunters, you were always optimistic that he would do amazing and that he would win.