Request- Party Jealousy

Requested by annajades25

Jade's POV

I walked into the main area of the Institute to meet up with Alec, Izzy,Jace, Clary, and Sebastian. Alec told me that he was sending Jace and I on a mission. We had to go to the Pandemonium and see if we could find a certain warlock who was toying with Mundanes and making them see things that weren't really there. 

"Hey. So Jace, you ready for this mission?" I asked my blonde bestie. 

"When am i ever not ready for a mission?" Jace smirked. I rolled my eyes at him and went to get geared up.

Sebastian's POV

I watched as Jace and Jade went to go get geared up for their mission. I hated when they flirted but I didn't know why. I didn't have feelings for Jade, did I? Of course I didn't, I couldn't have feelings for her because I just met her. I wanted to go on this mission so I could spend more time with Jade so I could prove to myself that I didn't actually have feelings for her. To get put on the mission I had to take to the Head of the Institute, Alec Lightwood.

"Excuse me Alec." I said pulling his attention away from the screen he was looking at.

"What do you need Sebastian?" Alec asked me

"If it's alright, I would like to be put on the mission that Jade is going on." I told him.

"I don't know about that Sebastian." Alec began to explain

"Please Alec. I have dealt with something like this before in London. I could be useful." I told Alec so he would be more convinced to let me go.

"Okay, if you have dealt with something like this, then by all means go ahead and go on the mission." Alec said. I thanked him before going off and getting my own gear on.

Time Skip

Jade's POV

We found the warlock and stopped him from playing with the minds of Mundanes. Since we were at the Pandemonium, we decided to stay and party a little bit. Jace, Sebastian, and I all got some drinks as we sat at the bar. After 2 shots, I decided that I wanted to dance. I grabbed Jace's hand and dragged him to the dance floor. Jace was used to dancing with me because when I wanted to party I always made Jace go with me. I knew Jace didn't like following rules and that he would be the most fun one to party with. 

I had my back against Jace's chest while his hands where wrapped around my waist. We were swaying to the music and when the beat picked up I started moving my hips more and more.

Sebastian's POV

I look across the club to see Jade and Jace dancing with each other. It was at that moment that I realized that I had feelings for Jade. I wouldn't be getting this jealous if I didn't like her. I knew I had to do something about my feelings, so I walked up to Jade and Jace.

"Mind if I borrow her for a quick moment?" I asked Jace, as I grabbed Jade's hand.

"Sure. Just don't let her get into too much trouble." Jace said as he let go of her. Jade playfully smacked him in the chest and he just laughed. I led Jade to the bathroom and as soon as we got inside I did the only thing my mind could think of. 

Her lips were warm and soft against mine. She kissed back as my hands tangled in her long curly brown hair. I picked her up and sat her down on the sink, so I didn't have to lean down as much. When we pulled away, I rested my forehead against hers and looked into her beautiful green eyes. 

"What was that for?" She whispered to me

"I just realized that I had feelings for you and I didn't like you and Jace dancing like that together." I admitted

"I have feelings for you too Sebastian" She said before kissing me again. "Now why don't we go back out there and dance together?" She asked when she pulled away.

"Just the two of us?" I asked. 

She nodded. "Just the two of us."

I hope you liked it. Thanks to annajades25 for requesting this.