Running into Love on a Rainy Day

Request for PeaceGirl614

I was on my way to Magnus' apartment because he was going to help me with my warlock powers. I needed some help because I was one of the youngest warlocks and I still didn't know how to control my powers fully. As I was walking up to the door I ran my hands through my long, jet black hair. Just as I was about to knock, the door opens up and a tall, pale, man in a nice jacket appears. I had to admit he was handsome. I had never seen him before and I was just glad that I had glamoured my purple cat eyes so they appeared grey.

"Umm. Hello." I said to the stranger. He just stood there and looked at me. "Is Magnus home?" I asked him. He nodded his head before speaking.

"Uh, yeah. He's here." He replied sounding a little frazzled. I smiled.

"Thank you. I'm Ashton Crosswell." I introduced myself.

"I'm Raphael Santiago" the man told me.

"So where are you off to?" I asked, trying to carry the conversation. I didn't want it to end.

"The Hotel Dumort" Raphael responded.

"So you are a vampire?" I asked him. He just nodded. "Well I wouldn't want you to walk alone in the cold rain. Why don't you come over to my apartment? It's in this building." I offered.

"I wouldn't want to intrude." He replied politely.

"You wouldn't be intruding. I'm inviting you, which means that I want you there." I told him, smiling as I was admiring that he was such a gentleman.

"Okay. As long as it's okay with you." Raphael smiled back at me.

"Just let me talk to Magnus really quick to tell him that I won't be attending my warlock lesson today." I said sneaking into Magnus' apartment. It took about 2 minutes until I was out of Magnus' apartment and walking down the halls to mine, with Raphael.

Time Skip

Raphael and I were sitting on the couch watching a movie together. He had his arm wrapped around me and I was snuggling into his side. The hand he had wrapped around my shoulder was rubbing at my lightly tanned skin, which gave me butterflies in my stomach. I was so proud of myself for choosing to wear a tank top today. When the rain finally stopped we had finished our 3rd movie. It was almost sunrise so Raphael had to get back to the Hotel Dumort.

"Hopefully I will see you again." Raphael said while he was putting his jacket on at the door.

"Don't worry. You will defiantly see me again. How about Friday?" I asked.

"It's a date." He responded. Before I could say anything else I felt his lips on mine. I melted into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck as I kissed back. It was a solid minute and a half before we pulled away for air. "I will see you on Friday." He said, leaving me speechless. Then he disappeared. I closed the door and slide my back against it until I was sitting on the ground.

"I think I'm falling in love with a vampire." I thought to myself.

I hope you liked it. Thanks for requesting. :)