You Die

Jace

You and Jace were out on a mission, trying to kill a pack of demons. There were at least 30 demons and you were getting tired. Jace had just finished killing what he thought was the last demon and then he turned to you, to make sure you were alright. You smiled at him until you heard him yell your name. All of a sudden you felt a huge amount of pain in your back and stomach. You look down to see demon claws poking out of your stomach. Jace ran up to you and killed the demon that stabbed you. You fell over and Jace caught you. He quickly drew the Iratze-Heal rune on your stomach and back. He then laid you on the ground and knelt beside you. You put a hand on his cheek and wiped away the tears that had started to fall from his eyes.

"Jace, please don't cry." you whispered "It's okay. Let me go. We are Shadowhunters, it happens."

"Please don't say that y/n. You are gonna die, I'm going to save you." he replied tears flowing out of his eyes

"You can't save me. Just let me go, it's alright." you breathed out. Jace just cried harder.

"I can't just let you die y/n. I love you too much. You are a part of me." Jace whispered back

"I love you too" you said before closing your eyes for the last time. Jace held your lifeless body in his arms and balled his eyes out. Jace carried your dead body back to the Institute and put your body in a special room. He then locked himself in his bedroom.

Time Skip

It had been about a week since you died in Jace's arms and Jace hadn't been the same ever since. He didn't eat much and when he did it was very little. He only got about 1 hour of sleep every night because if he slept any longer your death replayed in his head over and over. Alec got worried about him after he found out about your death, but when he tried to talk to Jace about it, Jace wouldn't let Alec in his room. Jace had completely shut out everyone. The only time Jace would come out of his room and talk to people was when there was a mission. He wanted to kill every single demon that was left. Jace nearly got himself killed a few times, and Alec chewed him out for it. When Jace had gotten "benched" from going on missions he was extremely pissed. He still went out kill demons, because he got the information from Alec. Alec knew that he shouldn't have given Jace the information, but he couldn't help but feel bad for Jace. Alec went with Jace to kill these demons to make sure he didn't get himself killed. Alec knew how much you meant to Jace and he could feel that part of Jace died with you because he felt it too. Being Jace's Parabatai meant that part of Alec died along with you too.

Jace had lost the love of his life.

Alec

You were in the Institute helping Clary, Jace, Alec, Izzy, and Magnus with Valentine. Valentine had just kidnapped Simon and he was in the Institute with his circle members. You were trying to stop him from activating the Soul Sword. You were with Magnus when you found Madzie. Magnus and you took Madzie out of the Institute. As soon as you got Madzie to a safe place you turned to Magnus.

"I have to go back to the Institute." you told him

"What? No, you can't go back there y/n. It's too dangerous." Magnus said grabbing your wrist.

"I have to go make sure Alec is okay. I can't lose him." you explained to Magnus. he reluctantly let go of you and you portalled back to the Institute. You got attacked by a few circle members but you took care of them pretty easily with your powers. You then ran off to find Alec. You ran into the main part of the Institute to see Clary, Jace, and Simon near the Soul Sword. You knew that Jace was going to touch it because apparently he could destroy it. Jace reaches out and grabs the sword. There was a flash of white and you lost all feeling.