First Date

Jace

Jace took you to get hot chocolate then you went to the park. At the park you walked around for a bit until you found a huge tree. You bet Jace $20 that you could beat him to the top. He obviously accepted and you both got ready.

"3, 2, 1, GO!" you yelled and ran to the tree and jumped in. You started to climb and Jace was close behind you. You grabbed a branch, not realizing it was broken, and you ended up falling. Jace caught your arm and pulled you back into the tree.

"Thanks." You said kissing his lips quickly.

"No problem y/n. Wouldn't want you to get hurt." He said. You smiled at him and continued to climb. "What the hell!" he laughed, climbing after you.

"Just because I fell doesn't mean I lost the bet. If I beat you to the top, I get $20." You yelled back at him. You reached the top after a few minutes. "Haha! I win! Hand over the $20, Wayland." You laughed.

"Fine, fine. Here." He said handing you the money. You both got out of the tree.

"Let's go get some food." You suggested. "You're paying." You said waving the $20 bill in his face. He laughed and grabbed your hand.

"I hate you." He said smiling.

"No, you love me!" you said kissing him.

Alec

You and Alec had decided to have your first date at a nice restaurant. You had wore a cute black and white dress. When you got to the restaurant, the host brought you to your table. Alec, being the gentleman he is, pulled your chair out for you.

"Thank you Alec." You smiled at him as he sat down. You grabbed your menu and looked through it.

"Do you know what you are going to have?" Alec asked you

"I think I am going to have the (your favourite meal)" you replied "What about you?"

"I think I'm going to have the steak" Alec told you. The waiter came up and took your orders and soon after brought you your food.

"I'm having a really good time Alec. Thanks for asking me out." You said to him

"Well, thank you for saying yes." He smiled.

"How could I say no to you?" you laughed. Alec's cheeks started to turn red. You and Alec had a wonderful conversation about anything and everything. When you were both done your meals, Alec payed and you both left. Alec took you to the empire state building in New York and you went to the top.

"You can see the whole city from up here." You said in awe. The view was beautiful but Alec couldn't help but look at you. The view of the city was nothing compared to you. You caught Alec staring at you.

"What?" you asked smiling

"Nothing, I just think you are beautiful." He replied. You couldn't help the blush that rose to your cheeks and you looked down at your cheeks so that Alec didn't see how red you were. He placed a finger under your chin and tilted your head up.

"You don't have to hide y/n. I think it's cute when you blush." He whispered, leaning in to place an innocent kiss to your lips. In that moment you thought to yourself that this was the best moment of your life.

Simon

Simon kinda knew what he was supposed to do because he was a mundane not too long ago. He made sure to plan the date at night so there would be no problems and he made sure that you didn't have any missions to go on so you could actually go. Simon took you to his favourite coffee shop.