His Favourite thing about you (physical)

Jace

Jace being the kind of guy he is, loves your ass. He loves to grab it while kissing you and he also loves to lightly smack it when you walk away from him. He especially loves when you are training in your tights or shorts because they make your ass look perfect. When you are training with Jace he often gets distracted by your ass and you end up knocking him on his ass.

Alec

Alec loves your legs. He loves when you wear shorts, skirts, or dresses that show off your legs. You often tease Alec by wearing short skirts or dresses and high heels. Alec sometimes just watches you walk and run because he loves the way your long legs move.

Simon

Simon loves your hands. He loves how soft and warm they are. He'd rather hold your hand instead of having his arm around your shoulder or waist. He loves kissing your knuckles especially after you finished training or after you finished a mission.

Magnus

Magnus loves your boobs. He especially loves it when you were low cut shirts because they show off your boobs better. He also loves to throw glitter down your shirt when you wear loose tops.

Raphael

Raphael loves your neck. It might have something to do with the fact that he is a vampire but he is always kissing your neck. He loves to leave hickeys on your neck to show that you are his and no one else's. 

Hope you liked this preference. Requests are still open, thanks