His Favourite thing about you (facial)

Jace

Jace loves your eyes. He loves how the sun would make them sparkle and that he could tell you emotion by just looking into your eyes. Jace would stare in your eyes all day if he could. He would always end up getting lost in your eyes.

Alec

Alec loves your hair. He loved how it flowed and how he could run his hand through your hair while the two of you were cuddling. Alec would sometimes brush your hair for you and when you weren't paying attention he would twirl your hair around his finger.

Simon

Simon loves your nose. he just thinks it's so cute. He loves to press cute little kisses to your nose and he would also poke your nose every once in a while just to bug you. He loves how you scrunch your nose up after he pokes it. He just find you so cute when you make funny faces like that.

Magnus

Magnus loves you lips. He loves how soft they are. You usually catch him staring at your lips during your conversations. He loves kissing your lips. Magnus also finds it super cute when you bite your lip when you are focusing on something.

Raphael

Raphael loves you cheeks. He loves to squish your cheeks because you look so damn adorable. Raphael loves to kiss your cheeks while you guys are watching a movie. He also loves when you blush and your cheeks go red.