Request- Psycho Falling in Love

Requested by rocky_Eu

Kylie's POV

I have finally finished my year long mission in Idris and I get to see my best friends Isabelle and Alec Lightwood and Jace Wayland. I have also heard about Clary Fairchild, Jocelyn Fairchild and Valentine Morgenstern's daughter. I also heard of all the terrible things that Valentine did. So a lot had happened when I was gone. 

I finally arrive at the Institute. Before I walk in I fix my long black hair and check my makeup around my dark brown eyes. Izzy and I have always looked alike so a lot of people think that we are sisters. We sure as hell acted like sisters and Alec was always like an older brother to me. I walk into the Institute and Alec is the first to see me. He immediately stops what he is doing and runs up to me and picks me up to hug me. He was a lot taller than me.

"Kylie I missed you so much!" Alec then puts me down but keeps a hand on my shoulder. "How was your mission in Idris?" he asked me.

"I missed you too Alec. The mission was pretty good. It was certainly boring without you, Izzy, and Jace there with me." I answer with a small laugh. "Where is Izzy by the way?" I ask excited to see me best friend for the first time in a year.

"Oh, she is training right now." Alec said

"Okay thanks. I'm gonna go see her. I will see you later Alec." I told Alec giving him another hug.

I walked to the training room to find Izzy kicking a training bag really hard. I could tell that she was at least a little pissed. 

"I wouldn't want to be the person who pissed you off." I said. Izzy turned around at the sound of my voice and sprinted into my arms. She hugged me so tight my ribs almost shattered. We went back to her room and we got all caught up about what happened this past year. She told me all about her Yin Fen addiction and I comforted her. I also met Clary and her vampire boyfriend/best friend, Simon. Near the end of the night I saw Jace and we caught up a little as well. 

Time Skip to the next morning

I woke up and got ready for the day. As I walked out of my room I smacked right into a blonde Shadowhunter. 

"Sorry Jace, I wasn't looking where I was going." I said before looking up. As soon as I looked up I saw that it wasn't Jace, it was someone who I had never met before. "Now I'm even more sorry becasue you're not Jace" I said with an embarrassed laugh.

"It's alright. I'm Sebastian." he said with a cute British accent

"I'm Kylie" I smiled. 

I never heard about him in Idris, but I have to say, he's pretty cute.

Another Time Skip

It had been a few weeks since I had been back in New York. I got along with Sebastian really well. I was walking down the hallway of Sebastian's apartment that he owned. I knocked on the door and Sebastian answered.

"Kylie, what are you doing here?" Sebastian asked nervously.

"I came to see if you wanted to hang out with me. I have the day off. Izzy said that you would probably be here." I said.

"Oh um, sure. Just let me get a coat." he said leaving the door open a little and running to get a jacket. I pushed the door open more and walked in to wait for him instead of waiting in the hallway. As soon as I walked in I was extremely shocked at what I was seeing. There was a picture of Alec and Izzy on the wall with throwing knives in it and a table full of weapons and chains. Sebastian came out of his bedroom and saw me in the main room where all his stuff was.

"Kylie, it's not what it looks like." Sebastian stammered.

"Oh really? Because it looks like you want to hurt my best friends, my family Sebastian. Why would you want that? What did they ever do to you?" I asked sadly.

"I don't want to hurt them." he said.

"Then why do you have as picture of them on your wall with knives in it?" I asked

"I got angry at them a while ago and just haven't taken it down. The weapons and chains on the table are for demons." Sebastian said.

I hadn't known Sebastian long enough to tell that he was actually lying to me so I believed him. Sebastian knew it was wrong for him to lie to me but he couldn't risk losing me. He really was going to hurt Izzy and Alec but once he saw how important they were to me he started to change his mind. 

"Umm, I don't know what to say Sebastian." I started.

"You don't have to say anything. Here I will take the picture down right now."he told me as he walked across the room and took the knives out of the picture then took the picture off the wall and threw it in the trash. "I would never do anything to hurt you Kylie, becasue I'm in love with you." Sebastian confessed quietly.

"I think I'm in love with you too Sebastian." I said. Sebastian walked over to me and pulled me into a passionate kiss. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck. Before it got too heated, we pulled away. "So how would you like to go on our first date right now? I mean you got your jacket and I'm all ready to go out." I asked giggling.

"I would love to go on our first date right now." he smiled and took my hand. He lead me out of the apartment and we went wherever the night took us.

I hope you liked it rocky_Eu