Request- Clary's Surprise Party

Requested by PeaceGirl614

Bailey's POV

Today was the day that I was throwing a surprise party for my best friend Clary Fray. I had asked Isabelle to take Clary out for the day so I could set everything up. I asked my brother Simon Lewis to help me with the party because Clary is also his best friend. I also asked my boyfriend, Raphael Santiago to help because he is a vampire and he is pretty quick. 

Izzy had taken Clary out about 5 minutes ago and Raphael showed up very shortly after that. Simon was setting up the speakers, microphones, and pretty much everything else we needed for music. Simon had agreed to preform a few songs and then we got a DJ from the Pandemonium, with the permission from Magnus. Raphael was in charge of the food and beverages since he is an amazing cook, and I was in charge of decorations. 

It had been over 5 hours since we started and I was almost done with the decorations. I just had to hang up one last streamer. I was on a chair because I wasn't tall enough to reach the top of the wall. As I was reaching to finish hanging up the last streamer, I felt someone's hand on my butt. I jump and fall off the chair but instead of falling on the ground, I fell into the arms of the "butt toucher". I open my eyes and see that Raphael was the one who touched my butt. 

"Raph! You scared me half to death!" I said, smacking his chest lightly.

"I thought you were a Shadowhunter. I didn't know that Shadowhunters were that easy to scare." Raphael laughed.

"Yeah well when someone just randomly comes up behind me and grabs my ass, obviously I'm going to get startled." I roll my eyes as he puts me down. He just laughs and kissed my short dark brown hair. 

Time Skip

The entire party was ready and Izzy was on her way back with Clary. I was super excited to see Clary's reaction to the party. We all waited a few more minutes before I got a text from Izzy saying they were coming in. We all hid and when Clary walked in looking for everyone, we all jumped out and yelled "SURPRISE!". As soon as we all did that, Clary freaked out and pulled out her seraph blade and almost killed another Shadowhunter. 

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Clary everything's okay." I said taking her seraph blade from her. She laughed a little embarrassed about what just happened. 

"What's all this?" Clary asked, but I could tell she wasn't as surprised as she should have been.

"It's a surprise party for you. Aren't you surprised? I mean you did almost kill someone a second ago." Simon said. Clary giggled a little.

"Umm, Jace may have accidentally said something about a party but I wasn't expecting everyone to jump out at me." She said

"Aww. Jace!!" I whined, disappointed that she wasn't surprised. 

"Sorry" Jace yelled from across the room. 

"Even though I wasn't surprised about the party, I really do appreciate it." Clary told me as she hugged me. "Thanks Bailey"

"Don't just thank me. Simon and Raph both helped out." I said hugging her back. Clary thanked the two boys and we all partied until Alec told us we had shut the party down so we could all get some rest for the busy day that followed.

I hope you liked it PeaceGirl614 

 Requests are still open.