Sebastian Catch Up

What you are

Shadowhunter

How you meet

Before you went to the New York Institute you trained at the London Institute for a few years. You met Sebastian there and became friends. When you were 7 years old your parents took you to the New York Institute and you have lived there ever since. When Izzy brought Sebastian to the Institute you were super happy to see him again. You ran up to him and hugged him. You had to admit he grew up to be pretty hot.

First Date

Sebastian asked you if you wanted to get some ice cream/frozen yogurt with him one day because he remembered that you loved ice cream/frozen yogurt ever since you were younger. After you got your frozen treat you walked around New York for about an hour until you got a call from Alec saying you were needed for a mission.

Normal Outfit

First Kiss

You were showing Sebastian around the New York Institute. You had just finished showing him the training room and were walking towards the living quarters. You were glad that you had him back. You had shown him your room and then his room. He thanked you and you guys started to talk as you were walking down a long hallway. Suddenly you stopped and looked at him. 

"Is something wrong?" Sebastian asked you

"No, nothings wrong." you replied

"Then why did you stop?" he asked, confused. You didn't say anything. Instead, you pushed him against the wall and kissed him.

Sebastian was surprised at first but he kissed back after a little bit

Sebastian was surprised at first but he kissed back after a little bit. You only pulled away when you needed a breath. 

"What was that for?" Sebastian said, smiling.

"I don't know. I guess I missed you." you told him, shrugging your shoulders.

"I missed you too." he said before pulling you in and kissing you again.

He gets jealous

Sebastian was walking through the halls of the Institute looking for you. He then heard someone playing the piano close by. He walked into the room the beautiful music was coming from and saw you and Jace playing the piano together. You were sitting side by side on the piano bench and you were playing the same song but in different octaves. When Sebastian saw this he couldn't help but get jealous. You were smiling with Jace and you were both enjoying the moment together. Sebastian cleared his throat loudly to get your attention. You and Jace both stopped playing and looked at Sebastian.