Request- Jealous of a Warlock

Request for Rainbowsexkitten

Alec had managaed to get Magnus Bane to host Max's rune ceremony party at his apartment. You were excited to go with Alec and you were happy that Max was here too because you got along with him. You were brushing your long curly brown hair when Alec walked in.

"Hey Madelynn, we need to leave in about 5 minutes okay?" he said. 

"Sounds good." you replied finishing your hair. You had a short blue dress on and some high heels to make you seem a little taller since you were really short. Alec liked that you were short because he loved to pick you up when he kissed you. You grabbed your stele and went to meet Alec in the main area of the institute.

Time Skip

You were currently at the bar getting drinks for you and Alec. The bartender handed you your drinks. You thanked her and went to find Alec. When you found him, you saw that he was with Magnus. You shook it off and thought that it was probably just a friendly conversation and Alec was probably thanking Magnus for throwing such an amazing party for his youngest brother. As you got closer you could start to hear the conversation between the 2 men and it didn't sound like just a friendly conversation.

"So Alexander, when are you going to join me for drinks again?" Magnus asked your boyfriend.

"How does Friday sound?" Alec answered. 

"What the hell?" you thought to yourself. "Did Alec just agree to a date with someone else?!" You turned and left with tears in your eyes. 

As you were leaving you bumped into Maryse and Max. You quickly blinked away the tears and gave a warm smile.

"Hey Madelynn." Max greeted. 

"Hey Max. Hi Maryse." you said. Maryse didn't like you very much but she didn't hate you. 

"Do you know where I can find Alec?" Maryse asked.

"He's just over on the balcony." you said quickly so no tears could start to return. She nodded and took Max along with her to go find Alec.

You finally got out of Magnus' apartment and you went back to the institute. You went to your room, changed into your pjs and cried. You kept thinking about what Alec and Magnus were talking about and you knew that Shadowhunters were supposed to be strong and they weren't supposed to cry but you couldn't help it. The man you love, might just possibly love someone else.

Time Skip 

It had been about an hour since you left the party and Alec had searched everywhere in Magnus' apartment for you, before finding out from some random person that you left. He knew if you went anywhere it would have been the Institute. When he got to the institute he went straight to your shared room. He found you sitting on the bed, back turned to the door, drawing a rune on your arm. He walked up to you and sat beside you.

"Madelynn, you scared me. Why didn't you tell me you left the party?" he said sounding upset and worried at the same time.

"Why did you agree to go on a date with Magnus?" you answered with a question of your own.

"What are you talking about I never agreed to go on a date with Magnus." he said confused.

"Oh really? So going out for drinks with the guy that likes you isn't a date?" you said with sass. 

"Wait, since when does Magnus like me?" Alec asked

"HE HAS ALWAYS LIKED YOU!" you yelled getting frusterated. Right after you yelled the tears started to flow again. You layed your head on Alec's lap and cried. He started to run his fingers through your hair.

"Sweetheart, I never meant for this. I thought Magnus was asking as friends. I thought it would be the same as if Jace asked me. I would have never agreed if i knew he liked me more than a friend." he said quietly but loud enough for you to hear. 

"Really?"you asked sniffiling.

"Of course. I love you and only you." Alec said. You sat up and looked at Alec. 

"I love you too." you told him, a smile forming on your lips. Alec cupped your cheek and kissed you passionaltly on the lips. You obviously kissed back and Alec ended up on top of you on the bed. You smiled against his lips when you noticed your new position. He pulled away and you both started to laugh. Alec got off you and layed beside you. You snuggled into his chest and he wrapped a hand around your waist as you started to drift off to sleep.

"Good night Madelynn" Alec said kissing your forehead. 

Hope you liked it.