First kiss

Jace

 You had been training with Izzy for about an hour when you noticed Jace watching you train. 

"Gimme a sec Izzy, I will be right back" you said as you walked over to see what Jace wanted. As you got closer you could see a smirk on his face. 

"Do you need anything Jace?" you asked the blonde shadowhunter. "Nope, just enjoying the view." he said with a wink. Jace always flirted with you like this but you always thought it was in a friendly way, but truth is you always wanted it to be for real. Ever since you met Jace you had always wanted to be more than friends.
"Oh, really?" you replyed to his answer. He just smiled and nodded. "But now that you mention me wanting something, do you wanna go hang out?"
"Sorry Jace, I am in the middle of training as you can see and I don't want to ditch Izzy." you told him with a slight frown.
"Hey Y/N,I'm actually pretty tired. Is it okay if we stop training for today?" Izzy asked as she came up behind you. "Oh, yeah that's fine Iz. I guess i will see you later then." you said smiling at her. She nodded and walked to the living quaters. You looked back at Jace who had a huge smirk plastered across his face.
"What's the smirk for Wayland?" you asked
"Now you have no excuse for not hanging out with me." he said with a laugh. You laugh along with him
"I could always just tell you that i have better things to do" you say trying to sound serious. Jace put a hand over his heart in an attempt to look hurt, resulting in you both laughing. You walked past him and headed to your room
"Are you coming or not?" you said not even facing him. Jace just laughed and caught up to you. You were both talking about random stuff for a while until Jace said
"Y/N, can i ask you something?"
"Sure" you replied not really sure what he was going to ask you.
"When we flirt, do you take it as a joke?" he asked being completly serious. You almost stopped breathing.
"Umm..." you started not sure what to say. "I don't really know how to answer that. I mean yes and no. Why do you ask?"
"Because i wanted to know if you like me as more than a friend." he said sounding hopeful.
"Well, truth is I do like you as more than a friend but i never told you that because i didn't want to ruin our friendship if you didn't feel the same way" You got up and turned away so Jace couldn't see the nervousness in your face.
"Y/N, I like you as more than a friend too. I never told you that for the same reason you never told me." you turned around to see Jace standing now as well. You got closer to each other so your lips were only an inch apart. Jace put his hand on the side of your face and connected his lips with yours. You wrapped your arm around his neck and he moved his hand from the side of your face so his arm was wrapped around your neck too. You and Jace only pulled apart to breathe. "Im so glad Izzy got tired of training." you said as you pulled Jace in for another kiss.

" you said as you pulled Jace in for another kiss

Alec

You had been thinking of Alec ever since you met him a few nights ago. You were staying in Magnus' apartment to be safe, because Valentine was hunting warlocks. Today was any normal day, you were sitting with Magnus, drinking a cocktail, and thinking about Alec when all of a sudden there was a knock at the door. Magnus got up to answer it.