Two is Better than One

Blaise saw his opportunity arrive in the form of Double Potions the next week.

So he tapped his wand on the fake galleon and sent out a short message to his partner in crime.

"TODAY, DOUBLE POTIONS"

A few minutes later, a reply came back;

"DONE".

Draco would get a whole two hours with the Granger girl. After all, two is better than one, Blaise thought
He had set the wheels in motion.

***************************

"You do realise you owe me fifty galleons?", Ginny reminded Harry.

"We talked about a crush, not a kiss, love. It was probably just to spite Ron for all we know. And I won't trust on Malfoy having a crush until I hear him say it", Harry retorted playfully.

"You mean until he asks her out?"

"Which will never happen", Harry replied confidently.

We'll see, Ginny thought, smiling to herself.

Ginny was having a rather blissful time with Harry by the lake, sitting with her legs outstretched and his head in her lap, when she felt the fake galleon grow warm in her pocket.

"Umm.. Harry, do you think we could go back to the castle? I don't feel so good."

Harry jumped up looking worried.

"What's the matter, Gin?"

"I don't know. I feel faint. Let's just go back okay."

"Sure, come on." He said offering his hand to help her up.

You owe me big time, Hermione. I just blew my cozy time with Harry to set you up with Malfoy, thought Ginny as she walked to the castle with Harry.

The moment they were inside, she excused herself and went straight to the girls bathrooms. Seeing that it was empty, she pulled out her fake galleon and saw that it had a message.

"DONE", she tapped her wand to send a reply.

***************************

Ginny had asked Harry to wait up in the Head Boy dorm so she swallowed the nosebleed noughat a couple of minutes before she entered and stepped inside.

"I'm back", she announced," it was just a bit of dizziness."

"Are you sure, Ginny? Maybe be can go to Madame Pomfrey?"

"Oh don't worry- Merlin's pants!!" She screamed. Her nose started bleeding so profusely, she thought she might actually faint of blood loss.

"Bloody hell Ginny! We need to go to Pomfrey, now! And I'm staying with you." And saying that he dragged her to the matron in spite of her protests.

Oh no, no no no no no! This is wrong. This is all wrong! Harry is going to ditch class with me. In this way Ron will be partnerless along with Malfoy. This is recipe for disaster! Ginny's mind raced.

She let out a fake wail of pain, collapsed to the floor on her fours and surreptitiously swallowed the antidote toffee from the Weasley's nosebleed package.

"Ginny! What happened?" The Boy Who Lived cried in horror at her fast deteriorating state.

"Oh, it's nothing Harry. Like I said, just feeling a bit faint", Ginny replied, now actually feeling dizzy due to the blood loss.

"Here let me help you", he said and put his arm around her waist helping her up, and then proceeding to support her all the way till Pomfrey's Quarters.