Love Pills and Liplocks

Hogsmeade - The day before

Hermione decided to go to Tomes and Scrolls after she had purchased some self inking quills from the Weasley's store.

She found the store disturbingly empty, but seeing that most of the Hogwarts crowd was at the Weasley's, she decided it was natural that they were hogging all the business.

Suddenly, the door creaked shut.

"Mr Thomas?" She asked nervously, taking out her wand. "Lumos." She lit her wand to illuminate her way in the dimly lit store.

Her mind raced. There were still some Voldemort supporters on the loose. Could it be one of them?

"Did I scare you Granger?" A familiar aristocratic voice spoke smoothly from a dark corner.

Hermione relaxed. "Malfoy, what is the meaning of this?"

"Did I do something wrong? I thought you wanted to talk to me. Oh, by the way, the Runespoor represents a 3. You might want to check that in your essay, due next week", he said, coming out of the shadows, walking towards her and leaning beside her casually on the shelves

"You insufferable.." she started.

"Ummm, you're welcome?" He said, putting on his signature smirk.

"You're spying on me! How dare you!"

"I'm just watching you Granger. I have eyes you know", he replied coolly.

"Though I doubt it's your own you use, to spy on me", she replied, fuming.

"That's debatable", he argued.

"Everything is debatable! Like why you've trapped me in here."

"You're not trapped. You can leave. Do you want to?" He enquired leaning in closer.

Her heart skipped a beat, and then started thrumming wildly against her ribs.

"Hmmm.. I thought so", he continued when she failed to reply.

"I just came to warn you Granger", he said finally.

"Warn me? Against what?" she asked nervously, thinking of the Death Eaters on the loose again.

"Weasley. Stay away from him. You do realise he's spending a lot of time with Pansy these days?"

"And you are the one to judge them Malfoy? When you're hanging out with the likes of muggleborns like me?

What's this all about? What do you have against Ron anyway? You seem to be having some unhealthy obsession with him. Everything you do seems to be some way to spite him.

Isn't that what this was all about? The date, the kiss..." she started.

Before she could utter another word, he grabbed her close and crashed his lips into hers. She went limp with shock and offered no resistance.

 She went limp with shock and offered no resistance