Simon+Josh

Josh's POV

I woke up to movement around me. Then something was on me. I opened my eyes to see my beautiful boyfriend, Simon, sitting on my waist. His hands were on my chest and he had the most adorable smile on his face. Did I mention we are both shirtless?

"Morning Joshy!" Simon said in his cheerful voice.

"Morning Si," I said in my morning voice. I moved my hands to his waist and he leaned forward and kissed me. His hands ran from my chest to my hair and he lightly ran his fingers through my black hair. He pulled away and rolled off of me so now he was lying beside me. He put his head on my chest and cuddled into my side.

I smiled to myself because he is just so cute! I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer. He let out a sigh of content and began lightly drawing shapes and designs onto my chest with his finger. There was a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in," I said to the person behind the door. Vikk opened the door and took a step in.

"Just wanted to let you guys know I made breakfast if you want some and if you do you better come get it while it's still warm," he said before stepping back outside and closing the door.

I looked down at Simon and he looked up at me. He smiled before kissing my cheek and getting up.

"Come on, Josh. Let's go get some food," he said. I groaned.

"I don't want to get up," I said and covered my head with my hands. I felt him climb on top of me again. He pulled my hands away from my face.

"Aren't you hungry?" He asked. I thought for a minute before nodding. He took ahold of my hands and stood up, pulling me up with him.

"See? That wasn't so hard," Simon said before releasing my hands and hugging me. We let go from the hug and I walk out of the room first with Simon right behind me. He jumped onto my back and wrapped his arms around my shoulders and his legs around my waist. I laughed and continued walking to the kitchen.

We walked in to see JJ standing behind Vikk with his arms wrapped around his waist and his head on his shoulder. Vikk was making scrambled eggs.

"Mornin'," I said and put Simon on the counter and stood in between his legs. His arms were still around my shoulders. JJ just groaned in response and snuggled his face into Vikk's neck. Vikk laughed.

"I had to literally drag him all the way down here this morning," Vikk said and JJ let go of him and sat at a chair at the counter. He had a hoodie on and the hood over his head. He buried his face into his arms on the counter. Vikk brought over four plates and sat them on the counter. There were only three chairs so when Vikk went to sit in the one next to JJ, he pulled the smaller boy onto his lap and started eating.

I went around and sat in one of the chairs and Simon followed siting next to me. We all ate in silence.

"Come on, Vikk, lets go cuddle," JJ said and stood up with Vikk in his arms. JJ carried him out of the room and you could hear them giggling all the way to JJ's room.

"They are adorable," Simon said and smiled.

"Not as adorable as you though," I said and he looked over at me and had the cutest look on his face ever.

"I love you," he said and leaned his head on my shoulder.

"I love you too, Si," I said and put my arm around his shoulders.

"I'm going to go and record for a bit," Simon said before getting up and putting his plate in the sink. I did the same and decided to go and do some editing.

I have been editing for over six hours straight now and only finished two videos. I still have more to edit too. I heard the click of my door opening and closing and already knew who it was. Simon came over to me and sat on my lap. He had his head on my shoulder and his legs were hanging over the arm rest. I moved the hand that wasn't on mouse to his side and his arm was around my chest and his fingers were tangled in my hair.

I continued to edit as Simon watched.

Simon's POV

I got bored of watching Josh edit. I leaned my head closer to his neck and started to leave little kissed that started at his collarbone and lead to his jaw. He must have liked it because he started rubbing my side. I started licking and sucking on a certain part of his neck that I knew would drive him crazy. I was right. He moaned out a little and took his hand away from his mouse and moved it to my cheek. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes. I smiled against his neck.

I then shifted so I was straddling him. He opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"This was all your little scheme to get me away from the computer, wasn't it?" He said and I laughed.

"Maybe," I said and put my hands on the back of his neck.

"Well it worked," he replied and leaned forward and kissed me.

"Do you want to go watch a movie in the lounge?" He asked and I nodded before getting up and walking down the stairs with my hand in his.

Josh's POV

Simon led me downstairs where I laid down on the couch. Simon picked out a movie and put it on before climbing on top of me and lying on me so that our stomachs were touching. He snaked one of his hands into my hair and his other was lightly drawing shapes on my chest. My arms were around his back, holding him close to my body.

"I love you, Simon," I said in a quiet voice as we watched the movie.

"I love you too, Josh," Simon replied.

----------------------------------------------

Yay! Another one. I hope you liked that one. There was a bit of kstar in there. If you have any requests let me know. Until next time, Ilya, bye!!