Tobi+Simon Part 2

Simon's POV

I woke up to the sound of talking but kept my eyes closed. I was still cuddled up to Tobi. He is so warm and cuddly.

"I'm so glad he finally got some sleep and ate. I'm also glad that you got that little secret off your chest," I heard Josh say. I felt and heard Tobi laugh.

"I am too. I'm honestly shocked that he feels the same way about me," Tobi replied and I could hear the smile in his voice. His hand started stroking through my messy hair.

"I am as well," JJ said. I decided that now would be a good time to 'wake up'. I opened my eyes and found it to be very bright before blinking a couple of times and then hiding my face in Tobi's side. He chuckled and continued to mess with my hair. I finally got used to the light and lifted my head on to Tobi's shoulder.

"Good morning, Simon," Josh said from the opposite couch where JJ was also sat.

"Morning," I said with a yawn.

"How did you sleep?" Tobi asked. He looked down at me and stopped playing with my hair.

"Perfectly, you are a great pillow," I said and they all laughed.

"Well I've got recording to do with Josh, bye," JJ said in a hurry as he grabbed Josh's hand and dragged him out of the room.

"Tobi?" I said looking up at him. He looked down at me. Even though I got some sleep, I am still extremely tired and am still having trouble controlling my words. They just come out.

"Yes, Simon," he replied.

"What are we?" I asked and he started rubbing my side with his hand.

"What do you want us to be?" He asked back. I pretended to think even though I knew what I wanted.

"Does this explain what I want?" I asked and didn't wait for a reply before sitting up slightly. I put my hand to his cheek and pulled his face to mine and kissed him. It was just as amazing as the last one we shared. We slowly pulled away.

"That explains it perfectly. Simon Minter, will you be my boyfriend?" He sakes and cupped my cheeks with his hands. I smiled and nodded.

"Yes," I breathed out.

"Good. Now that that's settled, I can still tell you are tired. Let's go lay down upstairs and try and get some more rest," Tobi said and I nodded and sat up so he could get up. Before I could get up, the door bell rang.

Tobi's POV

The door bell rang and I pushed Simon lightly back onto the couch.

"I'll get the door, I'll be right back," I said as I turned to leave the room as he chuckled. I got to the door and opened it. There was a man about my age with short blonde hair. He was fairly tall and had freckles on his face.

"Hello, can I help you?" I asked and he looked down at his phone.

"Sorry I must have written the address wrong. I am looking for Simon? Do you know where I can find him?" The stranger asked and scratched the back of his head. Before I could say anything else, Simon stepped in front of me and tried to slam the door on him.

"Get out of here, Kevin. I don't want to see you ever again!" Simon yelled but Kevin put his foot in front of the door.

"Please Simon! I need you!" Kevin said as he tried to push the door open again. He tried to reach out and grab Simon's wrist but I grabbed his wrist first.

"Don't you dare touch him," I said still holding onto him.

"And who at you to stop me," Kevin said with an evil grin on his face.

"I'm his boyfriend so I think I have the right to stop you," I said as I twisted his wrist causing him to turn around so his back was to us now. I pushed his hand up in between his shoulder blades. He hissed out in pain.

"Don't ever come back," I said as I pushed him forward with force. He landed on the sidewalk and the door was slammed and locked by Simon.

"Are you alright?" I asked Simon as his eyes welled up. He just shook his head and I pulled him into a hug. I rubbed his back and could feel his tears soaking into my shirt.

"Lets go up stairs, okay?" I said/asked and he nodded against my shoulder. I pulled away and took his hand in mine and guided him up to his room. Once we were in his room he went and laid down on his bed while I shut the door. I took my shirt off and laid it on his chair. I could feel Simon's stare on me. I turned and he was in fact looking at me. I walked over to the opposite side of the bed and sat down. I pulled Simon's shirt off as well and tossed it on to his chair.

I laid down as Simon snuggled to my side and chest. One of my hands went to his hair and the other lightly traced his muscles on his chest and stomach. I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep. Simon must have thought I was asleep.

"Tobi, you awake?" He whispered and I remained still and silent. He chuckled. I felt his lips lightly kiss my cheek over and over again. He moved down to my jaw and then my neck. He kissed one spot and I made a small grunt. It must have startled him because he lent back for a while. He then went back and kiss, sucked, and licked that one spot. I groaned and moaned more and squirmed a bit and opened my eyes.  He continued his actions.

"Oh.... Simon," I moaned. I placed my hands to his back and slightly drug my fingernails down his back. Simon moaned and kissed my neck once more before coming up and kissing my lips. It was amazing. He is amazing. We pulled away for air.

"What got you so horny?" I asked playfully and rubbed at his sides. He smiled shyly and blushed.

"Seeing you with your shirt off," he said as he looked down at his lap. I giggled and then tackled him onto the bed. My hands were on his wrists as I held them to the bed above his head. My legs were straddling his waist to keep him in place. He looked up at me with his beautiful eyes.

"Well now you've got me horny," I said he blushed and laughed. I kissed his lips. Then his jaw and neck. I trailed my kisses down his chest. He moaned and tried to move his hands but I held them firmly in place. I sat up and releases his hands and he moved them to my thighs. He bent his knees and I leaned up against them.

"I love you Tobi," Simon said after we had been quiet for a while.

"I love you too, Simon," I said as I placed my hands on his.

----------------------------------------------

I hope you liked this part 2. I'm going to be making part 2s to most of my others as well because I have run out of ideas and inspiration. Until next time, Ilya, bye!!