Simon+Vikk Part 2

Vikk's POV

Josh and JJ lead the way into the house and then the kitchen. Simon followed with me still in his arms. He stood by the counter so he could rest my body on it.

"We need to get him cleaned up," Josh said as he released JJ's hand. He moved to a drawer and pulled out a cloth and got it wet with disinfecting liquid. I hid my face in Simon's neck.

"Come on, Vikk," JJ said and put a hand do my back. I jumped slightly but didn't flinch away this time. I pulled my head away from Simon slightly and JJ pulled my from his grip and laid me on my back on the counter. I started to panic and freak out. My breathing became erotic and heavy. I felt Simon's hand on my cheek that wasn't bruised. His fingers lightly rubbed over my smooth skin. I started relaxing more and my breathing evened out. The three glanced at each other and slightly nodded.

Simon's other hand grabbed the wrist closest to him and JJ grabbed the one closest to him. I tried to pull my arms to my body but their hands were too strong. Josh walked over next to JJ and close to my face. He started to clean my face and it stung. I clenched fists and tears escaped my closed eyes. Still images of Cal flashed before my eyes which caused more tears to fall.

"Were all done now, Vikk," Josh said and pulled the cloth from my skin.

"Breathe, Vikk," Simon whispered. I guess I was so scared I forgot to breathe. I started to breathe again but it was a sob.

"Why don't you take him to go rest for a while, it is quite late," JJ said as he glanced at the clock; 2;54.

My eyes felt heavy and I struggled to keep them open. I didn't want to see Cal anymore. I watched with half lidded eyes as Simon nodded. He gently picked me back up and walked out of the kitchen. He started up the stairs as I raised my shaky fingers to his jaw and traced along his jawline. He seemed slightly surprised by my touch but smiled as he went up the second staircase to his room.

I moved into a flat with Cal after we had been dating for months. We moved everything, and I mean everything, from my old room to our shared flat. All of my equipment and software was at our- now his flat. Even my bed was there.

Simon flipped on the light to his room and kicked the door shut behind him. He set me down on the bed and removed my blood stained shirt. He stopped and put his hand over his mouth. I looked down at my stomach and side. I was covered with big bruises. Simon knelt on the floor in front of me and lightly traced one of the dark circles on my body. I shivered at his cold touch to my warm skin. Tears welled in his eyes as he starred at my beaten body.

"I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch," he whispered from his pink lips. His other hand clenched into a fist around my shirt that was still in his hand. His breathing became louder as his face reddened with rage. I quickly moved my shaking hands to his cheeks. My fingers quivered against his smooth skin. He looked into my eyes and slowly relaxed.

He dropped the shirt to the floor. His arms went around my waist as he placed a kiss to my chest, right underneath my neck. I sighed and my hands became a little less shaky. Simon must have noticed and kissed my chest again and again, each time my hands got less shaky until they were still. I yawned and felt my eyes droop before snapping them back open, still afraid of seeing Cal. Simon chuckled softly and lightly laid me on the bed and covered me. He flipped off the lights and leaned down to place a kiss on my forehead. He stood and turned to leave but I intertwined my fingers with his. He turned back to me.

"Stay with me," I whined and he smiled lightly before pulling off his own shirt and climbing under the covers with me. He laid on his side and scooted close to me, careful not to hit any of my bruises. He draped his arm over my waist and moved my hand onto his side. I watched as his eyes closed and he fell asleep. I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep fore Callum would haunt me.