Tobi+Josh Part 2

Tobi's POV

Josh and I sat on the couch in the dim hospital room. Both of our minds searching and thinking of the perfect names for our baby girl and baby boy. The two twins had fallen asleep long ago and were placed into their little beds next to one another.

I watched as the little girl's chest slowly rose and fell as she slept. Small snores coming from her parted lips. Her cheeks were chubby and pink. Her little fingers curled into fists and then went slack as her mind dreamt.

The little boy made a small grunting noise and my eyes snapped to where he was laying next to his sister. His legs kicked out from his body before being delicately folded back together again. A deep breath sounded from his small lungs. His tiny mouth opened in a small yawn.

My eyes then drifted to the man sitting beside me. A smile graced his face as he admired the beautiful babies before us. His eyes shone with a glint of pride and pure happiness. Tears welled up in the corner of his eyes and, one by one, slowly trailed down his cheeks. I moved my hand to cup his cheek and swiped the tears away. His eyes landed on me and neither of us could look away.

"You're so emotional," I said and giggled. He giggled back and sniffled before using the sleeve of his shirt to soak up the remaining tears on his cheeks.

"We did it, Tobi. We're parents now," he said so softly as if he couldn't believe his own words. I smiled wider and leaned forward so that our foreheads were touching.

"Yeah, I know, it's crazy," I whispered and starred into his hazel eyes. Both of our eyes slid closed as we both moved forward and our lips connected in a slow, passionate kiss. Unfortunately, our kiss was cut short by a small cry. Mine and Josh's heads snapped to the baby girl.

Her eyes were creased and small droplets of salty tears fell from the small slats. Her mouth was open and her chest heaved up and down from the small sobs racking her body. I quickly scooped her into my arms. I lightly rocked her and shushed her. Josh stared in awe.

"Shh, Ryan, baby girl, it's okay," I shushed her. Josh's head snapped up from the little baby to me. A smile over took his face.

"Ryan Grace Bradly," Josh said as he put his hand on the little girl's head and caressed the small amount of hair that dusted her head. At his words and touch, Ryan quieted and looked up at us with her big, green eyes. A few stray tears fell down her cheeks and Josh used his thumb to gently whisk them away.

The baby boy turned in his sleep and made a noise of discomfort. Josh placed his hand on the boy's chubby tummy and began rubbing small circles to calm him.

"Jordan," Josh whispered out.

"Jordan Thomas Bradly," I stated. Jordan raised his small fists to his face and stuck one in his mouth. Josh chuckled and smiled. Ryan's eyes had finally closed once again and I set her back in her spot next to her brother.

Josh's arm that wasn't comforting Jordan wrapped around my shoulders and pulled me to his side. My head fell to his shoulder and my arms wrapped around his torso. His hand fell from the baby and to my waist, pulling me to his lap. He positioned himself so that his back was to the armrest of the couch and laid down. My chest was to Josh's as he ran his hand up and down my back, calmly.

"Get some rest, Tobs. The guys are going to come and meet Jordan and Ryan in a couple of hours," Josh whispered into my ear. I glanced over at the clock on the wall and it was nearly 6 in the morning. I sighed and snuggled deeper into Josh before drifting off to sleep.

I woke up on the couch in the hospital room. The sun was shining through the blinds covering the windows witch caused small streams of light to cascade over everything in the room. I was alone on the couch. I glanced around the room and noticed that Samantha was no longer there. Instead of her bed there, a somewhat comfortable looking chair sat. In the chair was Josh, holding Jordan and feeding him a bottle. Ryan's bed was next to him with her fast asleep.

A knock sounded at the door and Josh told them to come in. A nurse walked in and went over to where Josh was sat.
I listened in on parts of their conversation.

"Samantha was moved to another room so this room is now your guys' for the next day or two. There is also a group of boys downstairs waiting to see you, should I send them up?" She asked as she lifted Ryan's arm to examine the small bracelet that adorned her petite wrist. The little girl started crying and shrieking. Josh looked over to where I was and then nodded to the nurse. I started to get up to go take care of the poor baby girl when the nurse carried her over to me.

I thanked her and sat up slightly on the couch. The nurse scurried out of the room and gently shut the door behind her. I brought the infant to my chest and massaged my fingers over her back. Her cries subsided, leaving her only with the hiccups. My eyes slid closed and I leaned back against the arm rest of the couch. Another knock sounded at the door, but I kept my eyes closed. I am too tired to talk right now and just want to cuddle my baby girl.

"Come in," Josh said somewhat quietly. I could hear the door creak open and footsteps enter the room before the door was closed again.

"Congrats, Josh," Simon said. I could hear his hand clapping Josh on the shoulder. The other boys all said similar congratulations.

"Thanks guys," Josh replied in return. I could hear him standing up.

"Awe, what's his name?" JJ asked. The boys didn't know that we have twins yet. Boy were the going to be surprised.

"This is Jordan," Josh said and you could practically hear the smile in his voice. Josh walked around and placed an empty bottle on the counter.

"Where is Tobi at?" Vikk asked. I opened my eyes in time to see Josh nod off in the direction where I was laid on the couch. They all turned to look at me.

"Wait," JJ said slightly confused. He turned back and forth between Ryan and I and Josh and Jordan.

"So twins, congrats brothers," Ethan said with a slightly dazed look on his face. I started laughing at their confused and baffled states.

"Yeah, we were pretty surprised as well," I said in a soft tone. The sound of my voice caused Ryan to turn her head on my shoulder. I looked down to see her eyes closed.

"So Jordan and..." Harry started and waited for me to finish. They knew that Jordan was a boy because he was in a blue onesie and Ryan was in a pink one.

"Ryan," I said and smiled down at the sleeping baby. After the introductions were all settled, we let each of the boys hold the babies. The instant change in their persona's was amusing and funny to watch. The way their talking reduced to hushed whispers and their faces turned soft with small smiles pulling at their lips.

Two days later we were finally able to take the twins home. In the following week we rearranged the nursery to fit both of the babies since we were only expecting one in the first place. After that, every night was met with 3 AM wake up calls to screaming and crying. One's fit would cause the other to wake as well, which in turn caused both Josh and I to both be up.

But none of that bothered us any. Sure we were tired and a bit stressed, but we love Ryan and Jordan with every fiber in our being. I would do anything for them in a heartbeat and I know for a fact that that is the same for Josh.

As long as I have my family, I will always be happy, no matter what happens.

Yay! Finally an update! Ok I know I said that I wouldn't include JJ any more but I just can't do that. Even though I know he technically isn't in the Sidemen anymore, he still acts like it so I'm going to continue to include him in my oneshots at least.

One reason why I haven't updated in a while is that I haven't slept properly in about three weeks now so I'm hella tired. Second is that about two months ago me and my boyfriend broke up and I was a bit down after that.

Now I have a girlfriend and I am so happy! I love her so much that I can't even explain it with words. I finally feel that I am in the right state of mind to start writing again so yeah.

Anyway, enough of my rambling, until next time, Ilya, bye!!!