Zerksi - Our Son pt 4

Josh's POV

"Next time you want cool hair, come talk to Papa and I about it before you do it yourself, okay?" I tell Simon. He nods and tries to scoop up peas on his fork.

"So How was your trip?" JJ asks from across the table. He takes a drink from his cup of water.

"It was good, but I was really missing my boys," I say with a small smile. I gently tickle the side of Simon's neck and listen to his familiar giggle. My other hand finds JJ's under the table and squeezes his hand lovingly.

"What did you guys do all week?" I ask. It was mostly directed at JJ, but Simon was very excited and spoke first.

"We went to the park, and played video games, and went to Uncle Tobi's, and colored, and watched movies!" Simon animatedly speaks. I smile at his positive and happy energy.

"Sounds fun. Sorry I couldn't be here for it," I say with a sad smile. JJ squeezes our connected hands.

"It's okay. You were doing adulty stuff," Simon says so seriously. JJ can't hold it in and chuckles which causes me to do the same. Simon ignores us as he finishes up his food.

"The boys are coming over tomorrow, is that okay?" JJ asks as his thumb traces over the back of my hand. I nod as I continue eating.

"Can we watch 'The Lion King'?" Simon asks after he has cleaned his plate. He give us his big puppy dog eyes. His eyes are so breathtaking that I can never say no to him like this.

"Yeah, but as soon as it's done, it's bath time and then bed time," JJ says as he looks over my head and at the clock.

"Yay!" Simon cheers as he bounces in his seat out of pure happiness.

"Go get the duvet off of mine and Papa's bed and get comfy in the lounge," I instruct Simon. He hops off of his chair and his little feet are heard patting all the way down the hallway.

JJ and I start clearing the table and putting the dishes in the dishwasher. I wipe down the table as JJ goes to check on Simon. When the table is clean, I head into the lounge to see JJ sat on the couch with Simon perched on his lap. Our duvet is spread over the two. JJ has the remote in his hand and the movie is pulled up on the television.

I go and sit next to JJ with my arm around him. He places a hand to my thigh as he presses play on the film. He drops the remote beside him and places that hand on Simon's stomach as he leans back against his chest.

The credits to the film start to roll by. Simon frowns because he knows what is coming next.

"Go get your pajamas and meet us back in the bathroom," JJ directs Simon as he pats his belly a couple times. He reluctantly slides off of JJ's lap and sulks upstairs to his room.

I lean my head down and let it rest on JJ's shoulder. His hand squeezes my thigh. JJ turns his head slightly and leaves a kiss to my head.

"I'm really glad that you're back," JJ mutters. His head leans against mine.

"Me too," I squeeze his shoulder and move to stand. Once I'm standing, I hold my hands out for JJ to grab. He takes my hands and I pull him to his feet. We walk hand in hand to the bathroom on the main level to start running the water for our boy's bath. JJ starts to fill the tub before I brush him off to the side.

"You've been doing this all week, I'll do it tonight," I say as he sits on the closed toilet. A small smile rests on his lips. He knows not to argue with me over something like this.

I kneel down by the tub and check the temperature of the water before placing the plug in the tub. I add some bubble mix and watch as the surface of the water is covered in bubbles. I turn off the water when it gets to a decent height. A tired Simon trudges through the doorway. One hand is in a fist and rubbing at his eye. The other hand is dragging his clothes along the floor behind him.

"Come here, baby," JJ calls out to the poor boy. Simon drops his clothes there and walks over to JJ. "Arms up," JJ directs. Simon's arms are lazily thrown into the air. JJ lifts the shirt from his body. Simon then removes the rest of his clothing an walks over to the tub. I lift him over the edge and set him into the warm water.

Normally he would be asking for his bath toys, but he is so tired that it doesn't even cross his mind. I use a wash cloth and gently scrub his skin. When he is all clean, he is pretty much asleep. I pull the plug from the drain and smile at the sleepy boy. He reaches his arms out to me. I grab his towel from the rack and wrap it around him before I lift him out and into my lap.

"Let's put your clothes on, baby boy," JJ says as he reaches over and grabs Simon's pajamas. Simon shakes his head and cuddles more into my chest. I chuckle and hold him a little tighter.

"Come on. Once you're dressed, you can go sleep in your nice warm bed," I coax him. He sits up a bit and reaches out for his shirt.

JJ hands him the shirt and we watch as he gets it over his head. He suddenly stops and looks up at JJ as if asking for help. JJ helps him get his arms through the arm holes. Simon stands up and pulls on his underwear and pants. Unfortunately, the red sharpie is still clinging to his blonde locks.

I pick up the small boy and hoist him to my hip. His arms drape around my neck as his head lazily droops on my shoulder. We walk out of the bathroom and up the stairs. We enter Simon's bedroom.

His room still has the same pale yellow and green paint on the walls from when we first painted the nursery. Now there are dinosaur decals plastered to the walls. His bed is shaped like a race car that is obviously red. He has a toy chest that is filled with dinosaur toys and little cars. A race car night light is plugged into an outlet by the door.

I lay him down on his bed to discover that he is already sound asleep. I pull his covers over his peacefully sleeping body. JJ leans down to kiss his forehead and I follow suit after. We then leave the room. JJ closes the door gently after we are both out.

I take JJ's hand in mine and pull him back downstairs and into the lounge. I sit on the couch and pull his hips forward so that he straddles my lap. He wastes no time in placing his lips on mine. One of his hands rests on my chest while the other tangles into my hair. My hands hold his bum. As the kiss deepens I squeeze the muscle in my hands harder. Sweet moans fall from his mouth and get drowned out in the kiss.

After not seeing him for a week, I needed this. I needed his hands on my body and to hear his needy moans. Let's just say we slept good that night.

I'm on vacation right now with no WiFi. I'm visiting family so I'm not really supposed be on my phone that much, So updates might slow down again. Until next time, Ilya, bye!!!