Tobi+JJ

Tobi's POV

JJ, aka my boyfriend, has been on his music tour for a month. A whole month. That's four weeks without seeing him except for Skype calls every now and then. Thirty days alone in our apartment.

The first week was fine but after that, I started missing him so much. I didn't want to get up anymore. I didn't want to record and made a video saying I was 'sick' and wouldn't upload until I was 'better'. I hate to lie to them but I can't pretend to be happy like that right now. I mostly just walk around the house in basketball shorts and one of JJ's hoodies.

I woke up and just sat in my bed staring at the ceiling. Five more days. Five more days until I can wrap my arms around JJ. I finally decided to get up and go eat cereal on the couch and watch TV. I got out of the lonely bed and walked over to the closet. I grabbed one of JJ's hoodies and put it over my bare chest. I was already wearing sweatpants and didn't feel the need to change out of them. I wrapped my arms around myself in an attempt to comfort myself. It didn't work. I inhaled the sweet sent of JJ. That made me feel the slightest bit better. I walked all the way to the kitchen with my arms still in the same position.

When I reached the kitchen I went to grab a bowl from the cabinet and the sleeves of the oversized hoodie fell over my hands. I giggled a little and pulled them back and continued to make my breakfast.

Once my cereal was ready I carried it to the lounge and turned the TV on. I flipped through the channels until I found something that looked good and started eating. After my food was gone, I was too lazy to get up and set it on the table in front of the couch. I curled up on my side and closed my eyes, listening to the sounds of the show I was watching. How I wish JJ was here right now. I could use some cuddles.

Over the sound of the TV I could hear the sound of keys in the lock of the front door. I laid still. I was too tired and sad to see who it was. The door opened and closed somewhat quietly. The sound of wheels turning on the hardwood made me think that maybe it was him. My thoughts were confirmed when I heard a slight chuckling. His chuckle. I kept my eyes closed because he must have noticed me and thought I was asleep.

"Awe, you are just too adorable, Tobi," he said as he came closer, I could tell by his footsteps. They stopped in front of me and I felt a hand on my cheek and his lips on my forehead. I smiled and opened my eyes. He was knelt down on the floor beside the couch with his hand still on my face. I reached my arms out and wrapped them around his torso, bringing his chest closer to me. I quickly buried my head in his chest and his arms wrapped around my back, bringing us closer together.

"I missed you," I said as I smiled into his shirt. He rubbed his hand up and down my back.

"I know, baby, I missed you too," he said and kissed the top of my head. I pulled away from his chest and pulled his face to mine and kissed him. After a long, hard month, I can finally kiss him again. We pulled away and he pulled me into his lap as he sat where I was previously lying.

"I thought you weren't supposed to be back for five more days," I said and cuddled close to him.

"I told you that so I could surprise you be coming home 'early'," he said using one of his hands for air quotes. I smiled up at him.

"Well it worked," I said. He giggled and held me closer to him.

"Why are you wearing my hoodie?" He asked with a grin on his face.

"I missed you a lot," I said and blushed slightly. He laughed.

"Well, you look absolutely adorable," he said and I blushed even more. "What would you like to do today?" He asked me. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Have a movie day and cuddle?" I suggested. He nodded and I stood up to get a blanket from the chair. I sat down beside him and covered us both. I leaned my head on his shoulder as he picked a movie from Netflix. I sighed in happiness as he put the remote down and wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer, if that's even possible.

Half way through the movie, I began to get bored. It's time to have a little fun. I moved my hand to JJ's stomach as I continued to stare at the screen, pretending to watch. He glanced over in my direction before turning back to the movie. I slowly put my hand under his shirt and started running my fingers over his toned stomach and chest. His breathing stopped for a small second before he continued to breathe normally. I put my head in the crook of his neck and started to leave light, sweet kisses on him neck, shoulder, and jaw. He closed his eyes and tilted his head back.

I took this as my opportunity to climb onto his lap as I continued to trail kissed over his skin. His hands went to my thighs. I kissed a certain part of his neck and he moaned out and squeezed my thighs which made me giggle against his skin.

"It's been to long daddy," I said in his ear and he groaned again. I could feel his hard on through his jeans.

"Oh baby, yes it has," he sighed and kissed me. It turned to a heated make out session as his hands ran up and down my thighs and bum. My hands ran over his chest, neck, and into his hair. I rolled my hips down on his which made us both moan. He quickly took off my hoodie and his shirt and threw them across the room. He sat back and looked me up and down as I continued my actions.

"Enjoying the view, daddy?" I asked him and he grinned.

"As always, baby. You are so gorgeous," he said and started kissing down my jaw. This distracted me and I stopped moving my hips and moved my arms to around his neck. I tilted my head back as he kissed down my neck and chest.

"I missed you so fucking much," I groaned out.

"I missed you too," he said in between kisses.

"I love you JJ" I said and he pulled back and glared at me. "I mean daddy," I corrected myself he smiled deviously and kissed my lips.

"I love you too baby. Should we continue this in our bedroom?" He said and I giggled and kissed him again. And with that we made our way you our room.

I'm so glad I finally have my daddy-I mean JJ back.

----------------------------------------------

It's been a while. I ran out of ideas and that's why this one isn't as good as some of my other ones probably are. I could really use some ideas and prompts or it will be a while again before I update.
Don't be afraid to leave ideas for me, it would really mean a lot. Until next time, Ilya, bye!!