Vikk+JJ Part 2

Like I said before, I skip the smut so yeah....

Vikk's POV

I yawned and snuggled up to JJ's bare chest. He put his arm around me and pulled the covers up on our naked bodies. His hand then found its way to my side. He slowly ran his fingers over my bare skin. I sighed and he chuckled.

"Really took it out of you, huh?" He said/asked. I can feel myself getting red and buried my head in his neck while he laughed. There was a knock at the door.

"JJ? Do you have an extra controller?" Simon asked through the locked door.

"Make that two controllers?" Josh said through the door as well. JJ groaned and tried to get up. I held onto him and whined. I closed my eyes.

"Don't worry, baby. I'll be back, just stay here," he said and kissed my forehead. He then pried me off of him and laid me back down. He moved the covers up on me more to cover me. He kissed my cheek and I watched him with half lidded eyes.

"Just a minute," he said to the boys outside the door still waiting. He went about the room and picked up the various pieces of clothing that were carelessly thrown about earlier in the day. He put them in a pile and then found a pair of shorts and slipped them on.

"Hurry up, JJ," Josh said impatiently. JJ walked to the door and unlocked and opened it.

"Jesus, you guys can't wait a couple minutes," JJ sighed and walked over to his gaming setup. I groaned and covered my eyes with my arm as Simon and Josh walked in.

"Why do you guys even need my controllers? Don't you have your own?" JJ asked as I heard him continue to search for some.

"Mine broke and I normally use one of Vikk's extras but he is here so," Simon said and chuckled. I peeked over my arm and noticed the three of them were staring at me. I flipped Simon off and covered my eyes again. The three of them just laughed.

"Someone's a bit grumpy today," Josh said quietly, probably hoping I wouldn't hear him.

"Fuck off," I said and they laughed harder.

"Why do you need a controller then?" JJ asked to Josh I guessed.

"Mine ran out of battery and we don't have any more batteries," Josh said. There was more rustling and movement.

"Here," JJ said. I moved my arm away from my face. Simon and Josh each had a controller in their hands as they walked towards the door.

"Thanks JJ, bye Vikk," they both said at the same time. I picked up one of the smaller of the many pillows that JJ has on his bed and threw it across the room at them. It hit Josh and landed at Simon's feet.

"Jeez, control your boyfriend, JJ," Simon said while he chuckled a bit. I grabbed another pillow and threw it at Simon, hitting him in the chest. He put a hand on his chest and pretended to act hurt and fell back and Josh caught him.

"Man down!" Josh said.

"Tell Ethan I love him," Simon said and 'died'. I scoffed at their 'act'. JJ chuckled and looked at me. I held my hand out to him, wanting him to come back. Josh and Simon both laughed before Josh dragged Simon out of the room. Once they were out of the room, JJ shut and locked the door.

He walked back over and jumped onto the bed. He was hovering over me. I put my arms around his neck. He leaned down and placed a kiss on my nose. He rolled over so he was lying next to me and sat up on the edge of the bed. He slipped off the shorts he put on and got under the covers with me. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me so I was on my stomach on top of him. One of his hands was on my upper back while the other was on my lower back. My elbows rested on his chest and my chin was on my hands.