JJ+Simon+You Part 2

Your POV

I kept my eyes closed as I woke up. I could see light shining through my eyelids, it must be morning. I was lying on my back in a very comfortable bed, definitely not my own. I could feel two bodies of warmth on either side of me. That's when I remembered the day before. I now have two amazing boyfriends.

I felt movement to my right and a sigh. A hand moved onto my stomach and stayed there. Their fingers lightly running over my covered stomach. The person on my left shifted in their position.

"Good morning, Si," JJ said from my right. I felt them move towards each other and heard their lips connect in a kiss.

"Morning, Jide," said Simon with a groggy voice. They both settled back down and I could feel them both move closer to me. I smiled slightly and heard Simon chuckle. His arm draped itself around my waist. A knock at the door caused the both of them to jump slightly.

"Come in," JJ said just loud enough for the person at the door to hear. He was trying not to 'wake' me. The door creaked open and then closed again gently. Footsteps moved across the room and to JJ's gaming chair, where the person sat down.

"Morning. I thought you weren't supposed to be back till tomorrow," JJ said as his head lifted slightly.

"Well, things happened last night and both me and Vikk ended up back here last night," said Josh. He sounded slightly upset but happy at the same time.

"What happened?" Simon asked as he shifted to face Josh more. His arm stayed around my waist.

"That's for later. I came to discuss this," he said and I assumed that he was referring to JJ, Simon, and myself. JJ's hand froze on my stomach and Simon's arm slightly tensed up.

"W-we're all together now," JJ somewhat stuttered out. I could tell how nervous the both of them were. There was a silence before Josh started laughing.

"Guys, there's nothing to be worried about. I gave you guys permission when I left, but one things for sure. If you hurt her, I will fucking kill you," Josh said rather serious at the end. I shifted and opened my eyes.

"Don't worry, Joshy. I'm in good hands," I said. The three of them looked slightly surprised that I was awake and had heard part of their conversation. Josh opened his mouth to say something before a voice shouted and echoed through the house.

"Josh!" Vikk yelled. Josh's head snapped to the door and stood.

"I-um better go and make sure he-uh didn't hurt himself or something," he said. He paused every now and then and thought of what to say. He awkwardly scratched at the back of his neck and quickly walked to the door and out of the room.

"Well that was interesting," Simon mumbled as he laid his head in the crook of my neck. I nuzzled my cheek into his blond hair. JJ chuckled and kissed Simon's cheek and then mine. He pulled the duvet back and slipped out of his bed. He placed the blankets back over Simon and I. I grabbed his wrist and stopped him from moving.

"Don't go, my side is cold now," I whined and he moved his hand to my cheek. I leaned into his touch. He laughed lightly.

"I have to go shower. I'm doing a recording with Tobi later," he said and kissed my forehead before turning to his closet. He grabbed some clothes and disappeared into the bathroom. I turned around in Simon's hold so I was now facing him.

I buried my face in his chest and cuddled as close as humanly possible to his warm body. He sighed happily as he wrapped his arms around my small body. His hands moved up and down my back, slowly. The shower started and then JJ squealed. I pulled back from Simon slightly so I could look at him. We both shared a confused look.