Vikk+Simon

Vikk's POV

I awoke to the sound of crying. I got out of mine and Simon's bed and walked over to the crib across the room. I picked up the small child in my arms.

"Shhh. It's okay, Riley, daddy's right here," I cooed to the crying infant. I held her close to my chest. About a year ago, Simon and I talked about having a child. Nine months ago we got the news that we would be having our very own child. Just a short week ago, Riley Eve Minter was born into the world. Sitting in the hospital and getting to finally see our baby girl for the first time was the most incredible feeling ever.

The baby girl stopped crying but still sobbed every now and then. I gently rocked her in my arms in the light of a small lamp the was kept on for moments like these. I felt arms wrap around my waist from behind and Simon rested his head on my shoulder and swayed side to side with me.

"Silly little Riley, you are supposed to be sleeping," Simon said in a gentle, soothing voice. Riley just stared up at him with big blue eyes. Simon giggled and a smile tugged at the corners of her mouth.

"I can't even be mad at you for waking us up, you are too precious," I whispered to her. Simon turned his head and kissed my neck a couple times and I leaned back into him. After about ten more minutes of cradling, rocking, and swaying, she finally fell asleep again. I walked over to the crib and gently laid her down. I stood back up and sighed. I turned around and found myself in Simon's chest. I wrapped my arms around his torso and snuggled my face into his chest. He put his arms around my shoulders. He slowly started walking backwards to our bed and we laid back down, snuggling as close as humanly possible.

"I love you, Simon," I said and closed my eyes.

"I love you too, Vikk," he said and I fell asleep.

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes. I looked over and noticed that Simon was not in bed. I got up and stretched before noticing the crib was empty as well. I decided to check the kitchen first.

I walked in to find JJ, Josh, and Simon all sat at the counter and Riley was in JJ's arms. I smiled at the sight of JJ and Riley. JJ always said that he disliked children but it was easy to tell that that was a bunch of shit. He was so good with kids. Simon grabbed my hand and pulled me into his lap and I just yawned.

"Let me guess, little Riley kept you up late last night," Josh said and chuckled. Me and Simon both nodded.

"You two should be thankful that we sound proofed Simon's room, otherwise she'd keep us all up," I said and interlaced my fingers with Simon's.

"Oh believe me, I am," JJ said looking up from Riley. We all laughed a little which caused Riley to make a little squeal. I smiled and Simon squeezed my hand. I felt my eyes fall closed before realizing I was falling asleep and jolting awake. Simon giggled and rubbed my hand with his thumb.

"Why don't you two go get some rest and me and JJ will watch Riley for you?" Jos asked while leaning over JJ's shoulder and running his finger over her small, dainty hands.

"Are you sure, I can watch her, it really isn't *yawn* that big of a deal," I said. Simon shook his head.

"No you need to sleep, Vikk. You have been getting up in the middle of the night more than I have and I'm exhausted. Let's let them watch her for a while and at least go cuddle a bit," Simon said into my neck. I just nodded and yawned again.

"Don't be too much trouble now, Riley," I said and stroked her cheek with my thumb. She smiled and giggled.

"Awe, that was so cute," JJ said in a baby voice before clearing his voice. We all laughed and Simon picked me up bridal style and walked out of the kitchen. I put my hand on his cheek and ran my thumb along his smooth skin. He looked down at me as he walked up the stairs.

"You're so adorable," he said as he reached his-our room. I blushed and he set me down in our bed. He took off his shirt and threw it on the floor before lifting mine off also. He then climbed in beside me and pulled me close to him. I buried my face in his bare chest and kissed his skin. He sighed and stroked my back to try and relax me. It worked and I soon drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of distant crying. Simon still had his arms wrapped tightly around me and he was out cold. I gently removed his arms from me and slipped out of bed before pulling the covers up on him and kissing his forehead.

I followed the sounds of the crying into the lounge. Josh was holding the screaming infant and JJ was stood behind him looking over his shoulder and trying to calm her down. I walked into the kitchen and made her a bottle before returning to the living room. Both Josh and JJ looked up with relieved expressions on their faces. I walked over and took my baby from Josh and sat down on the couch and began to feed her which she enjoyed. JJ didn't move from where he stood behind Josh and just put his head on his shoulder. Simon then walked in.

"Cute," he said as he looked between me and the baby and Josh and JJ. Josh blushed and turned his head so it was hidden in JJ's neck. Simon walked over and sat down next to us. Riley finished her bottle only to be scooped up by Simon.

"Let's go get you changed, little one," he said and took the empty bottle from me before kissing my forehead and leaving the room.

"Thank you guys so much for watching her. It was so nice to actually sleep," I said as the cuddly couple sauntered towards the couch and sat down together.

"It's no problem, she is an angel," JJ said and I smiled. Simon soon came back into the room and sat down next to me and pulled me into his lap.

"She fell asleep on the way upstairs so I put her down for a nap. That means we have at least thirty minutes," Simon said excitedly. I giggled at his happiness. He pulled me close and started kissing my neck. I sighed and put my hands in his hair and started stroking his blonde strands. I remembered that we weren't alone and glanced at the other side of the couch. Josh and JJ were in a pretty intense make out session. Simon looked over and noticed too. He giggled and proceeded to kiss my lips. He nibbled on my lip which made me moan and tug on his hair which made him moan. I repositioned myself so I was straddling him and deepened the kiss. We both pulled away when we heard crying from upstairs. I groaned in annoyance and put my head on Simon's shoulder. He stroked my back comfortingly knowing that we both wanted time to spend with just each other, without interruptions. I started to get off of his lap when someone pushed my shoulders back down. I looked up to see Josh with his hands on my shoulders.

"I've got her. You carry on," He said before he walked over to JJ and grabbed his hand and they walked upstairs together.

"Now where were we....?" Simon said and rolled his eyes upwards as if he were actually thinking. I giggled and kissed him.

"I love you, Vikk," Simon said in between kisses.

"I love you too, Simon," I said whenever we pulled away for air.

----------------------------------------------

That was adorable. I loved that one. If you guys liked it and want other oneshots with kids involved let me know. If you have any suggestions or requests comment and I will reply to them as soon as I get the chance to. Thanks for reading. Until next time, Ilya, bye!!