Vikk+Tobi Part 2

Vikk's POV

The other boys left shortly after they figured out we were not joking about what JJ had said.

After we got done having some fun, we cuddled. Tobi is currently taking a shower, leaving me naked in his bed, alone and bored. I am lying on my back with my head and one of my arms hanging off the side of the bed. My eyes staring at the closed bathroom door, waiting for the sound of the shower to turn off and the door to open. I eventually got bored of waiting and started playing with the sheets on the bed.

I heard the shower turn off and went back to staring at the door. I could see the sliver of light from beneath the door get brighter and darker as Tobi moved about the room. He finally opened the door and had a towel draped around his waist. A lazy, sleepy smile pulled on my lips. I rolled over onto my stomach and rested my chin in my hands, my elbows resting on the bed. My legs swung back and forth in the air above me as I watched Tobi. He noticed me staring and chuckled as he continued to look for clothing to put on.

"Are you gonna keep staring?" Tobi asked playfully. He pulled a shirt from the dresser and held it out to look at before draping it over his arm.

"Yeah, I quite like the view," I replied cheekily. Tobi laughed and dropped his towel as he faced away from me and towards the dresser. I hummed enjoying the scene. He pulled on a pair of boxers and sweatpants. He pull out the shirt he had laid aside, a pair of boxers, and some sweats and tossed them at me.

"Now go take a shower," he said and I groaned. I was comfortable in bed and was happy checking out my boyfriend's toned chest and abs. He chuckled before walking over and kneeling on the floor in front of me so we were at the same level. He put his hand on my cheek.

"You are adorable. I love you," he said and kissed my nose and I giggled. He then stood up and went to get me a towel and set it on the bathroom counter. I sighed and got up, making my way over to the smallish room. I turned around to close the door only to see Tobi sitting on the bed and glancing down to his phone quickly, hoping that I didn't catch him checking me out. I chuckled and closed the door.

After my shower I changed into the clothes that Tobi had laid out for me. I looked at myself in the mirror and the clothes were a bit big and baggy on me. I smiled, liking the way they hung loosely on my small frame. I walked out of the bathroom expecting to see Tobi in his room but he wasn't there. I saw one of his Sidemen hoodies on his gaming chair and smirked to myself. I walked over and put it on. It too was big on me and I loved it.

I walked into the lounge and heard commotion coming from the kitchen. I walked to the kitchen to see Tobi stood at the stove making pancakes. I hopped onto the counter next to the stove and let my legs dangle over the edge. Tobi glanced up and smirked. He poured another pancake and scooted in front of me. His hands went to my waist and mine to his neck.

"Are you wearing my jumper?" He asked with a smile on his face. I nodded and he put his forehead on mine. I sighed and closed my eyes. He kissed my nose and pulled away quickly. It surprised me and I pouted as he flipped the pancake in the skillet. It was the last one and he put it on one of two plates. He then carried them to the table and giggled as he saw me pouting.

"Come eat," he said as he walked over and grabbed my hand. He pulled me off the counter and to a chair at the table. We both ate fast considering we were very hungry. Tobi's phone dinged and he looked down at it.

"The boys want to come over again. They asked this time so they wouldn't interrupt anything this time," he said laughing while saying the last part. I laughed lightly and blushed a bit looking down at the table. Tobi got up and put our plates in the sink. Then the front door opened and loud laughing and talking could be heard.

"Hey guys we brought food again!" Ethan said like he had the last time. I felt arms wrap around my neck and glanced up to see Simon resting his head on mine.

"So, Ickky Vikky, did you have some fun with your daddy?" Simon asked and tried not to laugh and failed. My face flushed red with anger and embarrassment. I pushed him off of me.

"Fuck off," I muttered. "It's not like you've never had fun with your daddy," I said and crossed my arms over my chest.  Simon and Josh both turned as red as a cherry. Ethan and JJ were leaning on each other and laughing, almost falling over.

"Hey, we all know that JJ is your daddy, Ethan. You weren't exactly quiet last night," Josh said and I fell out of my chair laughing. Tobi was leaning on the counter, his face red from laughing so much. Everyone else just stood there awkwardly. I stopped laughing and was lying on my side on the ground, gasping for breath. Tobi sat down behind me and patted my back.

"Breathe, Vikk," he said and I took gasping, needy breaths. I motioned towards my jacket that was by the door, still gasping and coughing. Josh picked it up and handed to Tobi who placed it in front of me. I frantically searched the pockets and pulled out a red inhaler. I shook it and put it to my lips and pushed the button a couple of times.

I laid on my back and closed my eyes as I slowly started breathing normally. I took long and deep breaths.

"Jesus Vikk, I didn't know you had asthma," Ethan said and I watched as everyone else nodded.

"It's mild asthma and I haven't had an attack in five years. I'm glad I always carry my inhaler with me though," I said and put the device back into my jacket pocket. Tobi pulled me into his lap and hugged me.

"You scares the shit out of me," he whispered in my ear.

"Now that that's over, lets go play some FIFA, bitches!" JJ yelled and we all laughed at his loudness. Tobi stood up with me still in his arms. He released me from his grasp and instead pulled on my hand in the direction of the lounge. The other boys were already setting up a one on one game. Tobi sat on the couch and pulled me into his lap. I snuggled up to him as we watched Simon and JJ play against each other. Tobi leaned down and kissed my cheek and whispered into my ear.

"I love you, Vikk," he said.

"I love you too, Tobi," I replied and kissed him.

----------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed that part 2. If you have any suggestions for new ships or oneshots please let me know and I will do them. Until next time, Ilya, bye!!